Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella tab ?

venusd

I have been lurking for quite some time here and have some great hair advice I never knew about. I started taking the chlorella and I love it, but wanted to now how many pills to take a day to get the right amount to have any effect? The bottle says 10 pills = 200 mg. however I see most of you take more. So, can you share with me how many pills you take daily. I think I might have to go to the powder form. :ohwell:
TIA

I have been lurking for quite some time here and have some great hair advice I never knew about. I started taking the chlorella and I love it, but wanted to now how many pills to take a day to get the right amount to have any effect? The bottle says 10 pills = 200 mg. however I see most of you take more. So, can you share with me how many pills you take daily. I think I might have to go to the powder form. :ohwell:
TIA

I have the powder and I find that I do well at a steady 12 grams. I was doing 15 grams a day and my colon was on fiyah! I guess Chlorella was blazing a trail south. :lachen: I don't use pills but I did slowly work my way up to 12 grams. There is a chart on the chlorella thread that gives a breakdown of the dosage and what the amounts are good for. I will look for it and post it here.

I have the powder and I find that I do well at a steady 12 grams. I was doing 15 grams a day and my colon was on fiyah! I guess Chlorella was blazing a trail south. :lachen: I don't use pills but I did slowly work my way up to 12 grams. There is a chart on the chlorella thread that gives a breakdown of the dosage and what the amounts are good for. I will look for it and post it here.
Oooh, yes! Please do find that chart, it sounds very helpful :D

Back