Soft & Beautiful

tatje

Has anyone used Soft and Beautiful No-Lye Conditioning Perm Box and/or Soft and Beautiful Botanicals Sensitive Scalp Perm Box? Anyone noticed a difference? I am going to be self relaxing this Sat. and I normally get the Soft and Beautiful No-Lye Conditioning Perm Box.

Sensitive Scalp
023710.jpg
Conditioning Triple action with oils

Has anyone used Soft and Beautiful No-Lye Conditioning Perm Box and/or Soft and Beautiful Botanicals Sensitive Scalp Perm Box? Anyone noticed a difference? I am going to be self relaxing this Sat. and I normally get the Soft and Beautiful No-Lye Conditioning Perm Box.

Sensitive Scalp
023710.jpg
Conditioning Triple action with oils

When I was relaxed, I used the Soft & Beautiful Botanicals with excellent results :yep:. I don't know if your would respond the same, but I definitely recommend it-its very gentle.

really........thanks so much. I have always used the other one with great results, but this one said sensitive scalp and it is by the same company. So I just wanted to know. Thanks.

only two different perms I have used for years...soft and beautiful regular (a hair dresser told me that was the best AT HOME perm for me) or dark and lovely for colored hair. I tried botanicals once, it was ok.

Back