Sitting under the dryer - comfy chairs?

inthepink

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Pibbs! It dries my hair in half the time of my space suit dryer. The only problem is that the chair makes it a painful experience! Right now, I just sit on a simple folding chair and try to use a pillow by my back just kills me!

What kind of chairs are you ladies using to feel comfy under your Pibbs? I am going to need to purchase something really soon. This is just too painful! :nono:

I don't have a Pibbs, but under my (rolling/standing) Gold 'n Hot, I used to use a super-comfy faux leather office-style desk chair from Staples. It was pricey, it was worth every penny.

I'm using a folding chair right now also; my office chair's back is too high to use with the Pibbs :(

I'm using a folder chair also. Seems to be the only chair that works eventhough the PIBBS is adjustable?!?! My computer chair is too high and my couch is too low. I've been in that folding chair for a year with no end in sight.

I'm using my high back dining chair to sit under my 'faux' Pibbs. The back is high enough to allow me to sit under the hood comfortably. My lounge chair was just too low!

I have a Comfortable "Bedroom Chair" which is where I keep both My Dryer and Steamer (I keep them in the Walk-In), so when I'm Steaming and/or Drying I roll them out and sit in my Chair and Watch TV and/or talk on the Phone.:grin:

And since the Dryer and The Steamer are Adjustable, there is never an issue with Height or Comfort.:yep:

I'm using my high back office chair with a small pillow behind my back. I'm under the dryer right now with the laptop on a small tv table. Besides the heat, I'm in heaven! lol

I have a Comfortable "Bedroom Chair" which is where I keep both My Dryer and Steamer (I keep them in the Walk-In), so when I'm Steaming and/or Drying I roll them out and sit in my Chair and Watch TV and/or talk on the Phone.:grin:

And since the Dryer and The Steamer are Adjustable, there is never an issue with Height or Comfort.:yep:

What is a bedroom chair?

Back