silk elements moisturizing conditioner

nychaelasymone

has n e one used this product? and did you like it?

I'm going to touch up w/ se mild but I ususally condition w/ motions moisturizing mixed w/ cpr before I neutralize. Although I know u can use any moisturizing conditioner, just wondering if I will still get the same silky, yet strong results if I use silk elements conditioner before I neutralize.

thanks

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I highly doubt it. When I was relaxing, I only used the SE line and this is the one product from that line that I absolutely despise. Everytime I used it, my hair was hard. You would probably be better off neutralizing and then using the SE Moisturizing Treatment.

HoneyDew

Is that the one in the relaxer kit? I think so.

If it is, I did not like it at all. It did not rinse well for me and was not very moisturizing at all. I just was not feelin' it. I guess I have gotten so used to other conditioners that were better for me. I clarified that stuff away and started over.

But, I think there are many ladies here that really love that conditioner. I may be part of the minority.

HoneyDew

B_Phlyy said:
I highly doubt it. When I was relaxing, I only used the SE line and this is the one product from that line that I absolutely despise. Everytime I used it, my hair was hard. You would probably be better off neutralizing and then using the SE Moisturizing Treatment.

I agree.

My TCB Naturals instructs to use the conditioner before neutralizing. After I use the conditioner, my hair feels so GOOD. Then when I neutralize, that softness is gone.

I just use my own protein conditioner before neutralizing and then saving the one from the kit for after neutralizing.

Ms Lala

The conditioner sucks. I agree w/whoever said it leaves the hair hard. The moisturizing treatment is much better. THey sell it in individual packs at Sally's.

Angelicus

My hair did not like this product. A lot of my strands were stuck together after using it. My hair did not feel smooth :nono:

There are sample packets at Sally's so you don't have to pay for the whole jar just to see if you like it. Good luck.

Namilani

I'm starting to think that this isn't the same one I used. The one that has a matching conditioner and comes in a big bottle? I've read about it coming in a jar, which mine doesn't... But, I think mine comes in packets. Either way, if it's the Luxury one... Well... It's aight. I wouldn't use it for much more than a co-wash or to follow-up a co-wash :ohwell:. I like that it has no alcohol, though :look:.

isioma85

I bought it from Sally's a while back, used it, and took it back the same day. That's how crappy it was to my hair. Like putting toothpaste on the hair quite honestly.

And then they had the nerve to not refund me my money! That coulda got me a cheeseburger! :mad:

MissFallon

Is this what you are talking about? I use this as my regular conditioner sometimes and it make my hair silky and stronger. Ive never used the relaxer so im not sure if this is what comes in the box.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
MissFallon said:

Is this what you are talking about? I use this as my regular conditioner sometimes and it make my hair silky and stronger. Ive never used the relaxer so im not sure if this is what comes in the box.

That's the one I used, except I had a little sample pack of it. I used it with the lye relaxer.

nychaelasymone

MissFallon said:

yup...that's the one. From these responses, I'll stick w/ my old program: motions moisturizing + CPR.......don't want to take any chances. I have a brand new bottle of S/E conditioner for sale :D ....btw, I'm using the S/E mild lye relaxer....