Sew-in help!!!

jadestar

When doing a sew-in where your hair will be worn pretty much strainght back off of your face, how do you braid your hair, and how much do you leave out in the front? Do I need to leave out my entire front hairline?

THANKS!!

jadestar said:
Thanks!!! I think I'm going to use wavy hair, so I may want to leave out a thinner section since I have a relaxer, but this should work!!
thats what i do, i leave as little as possible out when I use curly and wavy hair, that way it looks alot natural. I dont have pictures of what i left out but I have pics of various weaves I have done in my fotki (link is in my sig)...

I think I have pics in my fotki of the amount of hair I left out w/curly hair. I would do the same thing for wavy. I also have pics of the braiding pattern that I use. Although I must say on this last weave I tried a slightly different pattern. Where I have one braid going along the hairline (ear to ear). Then I have all the rest going back vertically. I sewed the tracks on veritcally as well (except the ear to ear one). I think I like this one better b/c for one the sewing WAS MUCH EASIER w/the vertical tracks. Not sure why but it was.

HTH

Back