SETBACK!!

back2relaxed

I had to get my hair cut for the first time in 2.5 yrs!! I was right at APL, but experienced some breakage while my stylist was out having her baby. So she advised me to cut it and start over. I'm happy with my decision, I know it will grow back pretty quickly...so new goals are necessary now...I'm thinking SL by August 2010! APL by March 2011! I can do it...:grin:

YES you can do it! Your cut looks great.

Setbacks suck. I made APL twice last year and I'm still not there now, so I know how you feel.

You'll be back there in no time, enjoy the journey.:grin:

Girlie, your hair cut looks good. The crazy thing is that your hair is going to grow back so fast, you won't even notice it until it hits your shoulder again. Let's grow together! :weird:

I've shaved my head three times in the past and I always found that it grew back quickly when I did that. I'm sure you'll have no problem reaching your goals soon.

Thanks Ladies:

I know it will grow back, and I knew something needed to be done. The people that I had to go to during my stylists maternity leave never quite measured up. I'm sure one of the two relaxers I got broke my hair at the nape, which resulted in my cut today. Also my left side got damaged some way. I don't know if it was the sew in or the relaxers. Nevertheless I'm going to try to consistently use my growth aid, Lenzi's Request, and see if it really does work!

Back