Scalp Massages

Sade'

How many times a week do you massage your scalp? Do u have a device or use ur hands?

I have this cute 4 prong hand held mini back massager from Bed Bath & Beyond. I applied my growth aids and moisturizers, baggied my whole head and tied my scarf on then I took the massager and put it on my scalp the other day and rotated it around my head while sitting up in the bed watching Snoops' new show. I must say its invigorating and easy to do. I was so into the show and relaxed from the sensation and tingle in my scalp I looked up and 20 minutes had gone by. :clap:

Do you ladies think its worth the effort??

How many times a week do you massage your scalp? Do u have a device or use ur hands?

I have this cute 4 prong hand held mini back massager from Bed Bath & Beyond. I applied my growth aids and moisturizers, baggied my whole head and tied my scarf on then I took the massager and put it on my scalp the other day and rotated it around my head while sitting up in the bed watching Snoops' new show. I must say its invigorating and easy to do. I was so into the show and relaxed from the sensation and tingle in my scalp I looked up and 20 minutes had gone by. :clap:

I just use my fingertips to massage my scalp, but that's just because I don't have a cool device. What is this mini back massager of which you speak? Can you post a picture of it?

I use my hands and I do it at least 3 times a week. I dont make a schedule of it, I just like to get my hands in my hair alot.

And yes its worth it.

I do it almost every day with nothing or coconut oil. I think it is worth it. I think it is the reason so many people think that they get growth from growth aids while others don't. It's all about the massage baby.:yawn:

I do it almost every day with nothing or coconut oil. I think it is worth it. I think it is the reason so many people think that they get growth from growth aids while others don't. It's all about the massage baby.:yawn:

I concur.... I think a combo of good techniques is the key. One thing won't work without the other. JMO

I try to do mine nightly. i slacked off for a month though. :look: my hands would get tired so easily. i was thinking about buying a scalp massager.

I do it about 3 times a week with oil and my fingers. I do have a scalp thing called Ting, I think. But, that thing drives me crazy. It is collecting dust somewhere in this house.

Here is that thing I have LOL

It is called Ting Ting

Img48.gif

It doesn't seem like that would really stimulate your scalp. On the other hand, it would most definitely be a tangle free approach.

I massage my scalp just about everyday, I do this with my fingers only. I have a scalp massage brush but I try to stay away from it. Brushing feels great to my scalp but it doesn't help my hair at all.

LOL:lachen::lachen::lachen:

How does it work?

I think you just put it on your head and let it do its dance. *shrug*

I love massages and do them w/o fail at every wash...particularly during my final rinse (which is a dunk in ACV solution). Then I do them pretty infrequently at other times, just when I think about it, usually in the evenings when watching TV. And I use my fingers coz I too don't have a nifty gadget. :ohwell: But what I do more than massages, like now when I'm typing, is the scalp flex exercise where you make your ears move using the muscles at the back of the head. I believe it works just like a massage to some extent.

Honeydew, you have the ULTIMATE scalp massager. I've felt one of those before-just not with the vibration. Absolutely sensational!!

Any type of massage (fingers or gadgets) is good for the mental as well as being:drunk:

Back