Sauve Milk n' Honey!

mrslee

Love yourself first!
Sauve Milk n\' Honey!

I washed my hair last night after a week of not doing it. I wanted to go two weeks, but didnt make it. Maybe next time! Anyway, I tried Suave Milk n'Honey for the first time last night!! It was great!! My hair feels so smooth and silky as if I had my touch up already. I am 6 weeks post relaxer which is a long time for me. I am trying to stretch it to 10 weeks. I think I can make it if my hair continues to feel this good. I used a clarifyer (Suave) then used a dap of Creme of Nature Shampoo to add some moisture back to my hair, then I used the Milk and Honey Conditioner. I let it set on my hair for about 5 minutes. I then rinsed with cold water. Put a little of Mizani moisturizer conditioner in my hair and rinsed with cold water. Afterwards, I towel dryed and put IC Moisturizer leave in and WGO in my hair. Air dried/blow dried and my hair feels really good!! I think I am narrowing down my regimen finally! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Re: Sauve Milk n\' Honey!

Is Suave Milk n' Honey a Moisturizing Shampoo/Conditioner Combo? I thought about using it since it is cheap. Anybody know the ingredients?

Suave Milk n' Honey is the only shampoo/conditioner I've been using for like 8 months now. I love how it makes my hair feel and have to resist washing it more often because of how soft it makes my hair feel. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yea, it is the bomb. I use it for my CW after my work-outs and haven't had any problems. I'm glad it worked for you too.

I use it as a leave-in conditioner and its my favorite! Great product /images/graemlins/up.gif

So glad you liked it! This was my FAVORITE product for the first 8 months of the year. Now for some reason, however, it doesn't react the same way on my hair. Not sure what happened, but maybe my hair got used it.

Anyhoo, great to know you found something that could simplify your regimen!!

My hair loves this conditioner and I stocked piled just in case I could not find it.

Oh my, my, my! I really need to add this to my list. Going product shopping Fri /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

I just copped two bottles cause dere ain't nuttin but pushers on dis board... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Peachtree said:
Oh my, my, my! I really need to add this to my list. Going product shopping Fri /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be going to the BSS Sat......I must have this product. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

This stuff is the bomb, I kept smelling my hair all day Thursday...it was just sickening, smelling my hair and feeling how soft it was afterward...

How long do you guys leave this stuff in your hair for? I bought it once and it did absolutely nothing at all other than smell good.
Is the Creamy Coconut better?

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
How long do you guys leave this stuff in your hair for? I bought it once and it did absolutely nothing at all other than smell good.
Is the Creamy Coconut better?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use Milk and Honey for my conditioner washes, and I usually leave it in for about 10-15 minutes. I've also used the coconut conditioner but I prefer Milk and Honey.

[ QUOTE ]
michelle3147 said:
Am I the only one not crazy about this product? It's cheap but it dried my hair out.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's okay Michelle not to be crazy about every product...lol..everybody's head is different, remember?

I actually used it today (it's wash and condition day) and I LIKEY and the smell has me smelling my hair (is that freaky?). I've been fortunate that most products on this board cheap or otherwise have worked with my hair.

You know mona lisa I find it interesting how something can totally work for someone and be a disaster for the next person. I like the smell too but that's about it.

[ QUOTE ]
michelle3147 said:
Am I the only one not crazy about this product? It's cheap but it dried my hair out.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are not alone, it dried my hair up also /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think my hair texture changed. My favorite products just don't work on my hair anymore: Suave M&H included /images/graemlins/cry3.gif I used to love that stuff. It even sucks as a leave-in now /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm reading how it used to work on some heads and now it doesn't. I think that may be representative of most products that's why I believe in rotating and mixing favorite products. I'll shampoo with Keracare, switch it up use NTM, switch it up again. Same things with conditioners.

You have to keep the loving magic going with your hair or you will wind up in hair counseling together trying to work things out. If you keep the magic happening, you won't have to divorce your beloved products. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Its not fair. I like the smell too of this product my hair just wont have it! After I washed the conditioner out, it felt like i didnt use any conditioner at all. I kept the bottle anyway... to smell it... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]
glossyxlipz said:
I kept the bottle anyway... to smell it... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Glossy...umm...gurl...that seems a lil "hair product crackhead-ish"...but we all understand. We understand.

I tried Suave Milk N' Honey for the first time 2 weeks ago just to see what everyone was raving about and I loved the way it made my hair feel as well. This $0.98 product is a keeper!

Back