Sage wig

Any of you guys own this wig? Or ever seen anyone with it? Its called Sage by New born free...I was thinking about ordering it, but was a bit worried that it may be to Beyonce-esque for everyday wear:blush:...
TIA

I had that wig...I wore it out. I would wear it down, in a bun, two pig tails.

I loved it. The only problem was it was super shiny. It was pretty long, well to me...it was BSL I guess. That just seemed like so much hair. And it shed because it's human hair. It's really soft though as well.

The shininess was the main problem. It made it obvious that it was fake.

What kind of wig are you looking for? Where do you want to wear it? What texture would you like it to be?

I would like a wig thats wavy...I thought I found the perfect one, but its on backorder:-(
here it is: http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/Vie...tName4=&intValue4=&sortName=&sortValue=&type=

I want one that I can wear anywhere...so no theatrical waste length wigs...just something where I can do a braid out in the front and not have to apply ANY heat...

That one looks very nice. Are you natural or relaxed?

I never leave my hair out in the front...it defeats the purpose of protective styling to me. I just wear a head band and push it back so that you can see the front of my hair. That way it doesn't look wiggy. And I wear wigs that really look like they could be my hair, so that helps. I basically wear wigs that have type 4 hair or really close to it.

If you're relaxed, you can probably just wear a head band and push it back and it won't look bad because your edges will slick down easily.

I think you could wear either one of those.

Here's another great wig:
http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=5302

I've had this one as well and LOVED it. I didn't leave my hair out in the front at all. It was a great wig. Not too shiny, it looked like healthy well taken care of hair. Not too short, not too long. It's a bit curlier than the picture shows. But, it looked great and the curls kind of relax over time. I wore it everyday for like a month and then I had to accept that it looked crazy.

I need to order another one.

I have Rush/Ruth I can't remember the name. I love that wig!! I have a picture of it in my fotki in the wig album. I'm natural but you could braid the front to blend it.

I have and wear Sage on a regular basis. It is long but the synthetic hair is awesome. To remove the shine, take a tiny bit of baby powder and sprinkle on an the wig and then shake excess powder off. Do NOT dump loads of powder; do in small increments until the shine is reduced to your satisfaction.

My new favorite wig is I have and wear Sage on a regular basis. It is long but the synthetic hair is awesome. To remove the shine, take a tiny bit of baby powder and sprinkle on an the wig and then shake excess powder off. Do NOT dump loads of powder; do in small increments until the shine is reduced to your satisfaction.

My new favorite wig is;http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/ViewDetail.php?product_id=9260

I have no idea why it looks so wiggy and unattractive on the model but when you put it on it looks so natural. I swear it looks better on a plain wig stand that it does in this picture. ANYWAY… The mono front makes its hair line undetectable. It is my new favorite. I wear it to work and out on dates with DH (he loves the look) It is constantly sold out in the local wig stores and the only place I can get it is on line.

I have no idea why it looks so wiggy and unattractive on the model but when you put it on it looks so natural. I swear it looks better on a plain wig stand that it does in this picture. ANYWAY… The mono front makes its hair line undetectable. It is my new favorite. I wear it to work and out on dates with DH (he loves the look) It is constantly sold out in the local wig stores and the only place I can get it is on line.

Last edited:
Would u mind posting pics??:)

I have and wear Sage on a regular basis. It is long but the synthetic hair is awesome. To remove the shine, take a tiny bit of baby powder and sprinkle on an the wig and then shake excess powder off. Do NOT dump loads of powder; do in small increments until the shine is reduced to your satisfaction.

My new favorite wig is; Xpress Tress I have no idea why it looks so wiggy and unattractive on the model but when you put it on it looks so natural. I swear it looks better on a plain wig stand that it does in this picture. ANYWAY… The mono front makes its hair line undetectable. It is my new favorite. I wear it to work and out on dates with DH (he loves the look) It is constantly sold out in the local wig stores and the only place I can get it is on line.

I really like that!

But I refuse to pay more than 20$ for a wig. I don't know why I'm cheap about it, but I just am. I think it's because when I really like them I wear them out really quickly.

YIKES! I didn't notice the price. I guess it's the whole lace front thing that makes it more expensive. The BJ wig I am wearing now is not a LF it's a mono front and it is great. I don't usually spend a lot per wig either, that way I don't feel bad when it's time to toss the old wig and reach for a fresh new one.

You can get the 7047 from clairhair.com. If there is a wig on hairsisters that you want and it is on back order, you can usually find it on clairhair.com.

My favorite wig is the sensationnel acacia wig. Once the curls are separated, it looks like a twistout.

Back