Roller Setting with a Soft-Bonnet Hair Dryer

PuffyBrown

Has anyone been able to complete a successful saran wrap treatment after removing the rollers from a rollerset using a soft bonnet blow dryer?

Stella,
it should work fine! I would think a soft bonnet does the same thing a hard bonnet does! :) Ive always been intrigued by those just because I could like go to sleep with it...lol.

Stella,
it should work fine! I would think a soft bonnet does the same thing a hard bonnet does! :) Ive always been intrigued by those just because I could like go to sleep with it...lol.

Really? Dang, mine is so loud I can't even watch t.v. :lol:

But yeah, it should work just fine.

Stella,

Oh good news. I live in a small space the less clutter the better.

What brand hair dryer are you using? I am buying one this weekend.

is it true that it takes longer to dry ur hair bcos it has lower power/ wattage????
I dont think so. I used the ion soft bonnet, you know the one that looks like a space suit. It dried my hair very fast because my rollers were jammed cup to sides of it. It took about an hour.

is it true that it takes longer to dry ur hair bcos it has lower power/ wattage????

I have the Gold and Hot soft bonnet dryer... Ill see if I can find a pic... It was great... I slept... it wasnt that loud... i slept just fine! i think it drys my hair faster too... now i just got to learn how to rollerset properly:perplexed

here it is:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 12
I have the Gold and Hot soft bonnet dryer... Ill see if I can find a pic... It was great... I slept... it wasnt that loud... i slept just fine! i think it drys my hair faster too... now i just got to learn how to rollerset properly:perplexed

here it is:
Thanks SoOoNY,OnAHairQuest and Pokahontas for ur reply to my question......dang im mad bcos thats what i was gonna buy 3days ago.... a soft bonnet dryer but the cashier at sally's told me it takes forever to dry ur hair bcos it has lower wattage or something like that...i wanted it bcos u can lay down while DCing...thank God i can return/exchange it
i bought the gold n hot hard bonnet dryer...its uncomfortable to sit underneath there while DCing:(

I want one of those cause sitting under my hard bonnet dryer sucks! At least with a soft bonnet one I could sit on the couch or in my room...right now I can only sit in one spot in my house and it is the worst!

Back