Really like the Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose

Aw lucky! Does anyone know where I can snag this stuff in Toronto? I got AO WC and love it but the smell reminds me of the Trini curry my mum makes mixed with bushes... :perplexed

That is too funny :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Looks like I'll need to get some WC for my stash as well. Aireen did you fine WC in loblaws? I'll probably just order it from well.ca.

That is too funny :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Looks like I'll need to get some WC for my stash as well. Aireen did you fine WC in loblaws? I'll probably just order it from well.ca.

:lol:

Yes, it's in various Loblaws locations, try looking in the North York area of Toronto if you live there. Also it's at Ellesmere and VP in Scarborough just after North York in Healthy Planet at Parkway Mall, Nix08. :grin:

I love it but it's just sooo expensive. I can't afford to buy it often, but when I bought it once before I loved it! It made my hair feel sooo soft when I used it as a DC.

Does anyone DC with it on dry hair? Did you like it that way?

Yeah- I usually apply AO WC or GPB on dry hair and sit under my steamer prior to shampooing. Then Ill shampoo and use a rinse out conditioner/detangler. I like it- I still get the conditioning benefits.

AO WC and GPB are my all time faves. I used to not like WC-because of the smell and I didnt remember it doing much for me, but I revisited it and Im glad. The smoothness is unbelievable and I can definitely tell a difference in the health of my hair with consistent use of AO products.

I've only tried the HSR but want to try the other ones especially the Rose Mosqueta. I'm fascinated by it lol

Back