RAVE: Creme of Nature Shampoo

I decided to try CON again but I switched from the red bottle which I didn't really like to the green (ultra moisturizing) formula and I love it.

I've tried them all. But I'm in :love: with the Green Label I believe it's the Shampoo + Conditioner & Detangling. :woot: I also like the Purple Label (conditioner). It does wonders for my hair and it works great with the COW method as well. :yep:

Last edited:
I like this shampoo also. It doesn't have any SLS. Sometimes I feel that it doesn't rinse out well.

I love this stuff as well...no more shampoo hopping for me...

BUT, I would love to try the CON conditioner, but I can't seem to find it in the Boston area...Anyone have any hints?

TIA

A.

I love it too, (green bottle) I can't wait to try it with the C-COW-C method, considering how moisturizing it already is.

I LOVE this shampoo too. I have a question though. Does anyone use a conditioner after it, and if so, what do you use? I found that the conditioners I used, ended up making my hair dry again after the shampoo made feel great.

YamisGirl said:
I LOVE this shampoo too. I have a question though. Does anyone use a conditioner after it, and if so, what do you use? I found that the conditioners I used, ended up making my hair dry again after the shampoo made feel great.

I use this shampoo everytime I shampoo, no matter what, even after my Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo (once a week), but I used varying conditioners, since I am using up the last of my products. I use one of the following, and I shampoo twice a week with the CON...these never leave my hair dry:

-CON Nourishing Conditioner
-Aussie Moist
-Aussie 3 Minute Miracle DEEEEP
-Physique Deep Hydrating Conditioner
-Motions Silk Protein Conditioner
-Nexxus Keraphix Protein Creme Reconstructor

I love the Creme of Nature shampoo with the green writing. Great detangling and moisturizing properties.

After shampooing with CON, I rinse my hair with diluted ACV rinse and then follow with Aubrey Organics GPB.

-Ebony

Jewell said:
I use this shampoo everytime I shampoo, no matter what, even after my Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo (once a week), but I used varying conditioners, since I am using up the last of my products. I use one of the following, and I shampoo twice a week with the CON...these never leave my hair dry:

-CON Nourishing Conditioner
-Aussie Moist
-Aussie 3 Minute Miracle DEEEEP
-Physique Deep Hydrating Conditioner
-Motions Silk Protein Conditioner
-Nexxus Keraphix Protein Creme Reconstructor

Thanks! I know where to get the Aussie...so I'll try that. I can never find the CON conditioner....it's not in any of my Sally's or July Beauty, or Kings Beauty...

I love con also, I was using the white & red bottle but I've switched to thw white and blue bottle (extra body moisturizing shampoo for thin hair). I love it!

YamisGirl said:
Thanks! I know where to get the Aussie...so I'll try that. I can never find the CON conditioner....it's not in any of my Sally's or July Beauty, or Kings Beauty...

You're welcomed. I buy it from Wal-mart. They sell it. I try to deal with the Koreans (no offense to anyone) around here in beauty supply stores to a bare minimum. They never want to give a refund, and although they allow exchanges, there are all these hidden rules about which items are allowed to be exchanged! Its so stupid, especially when there isn't anything posted. I like either Sally or Wal-mart...especially Sally because they give a military discount. :D

Last edited:
Jewell said:
You're welcomed. I buy it from Wal-mart. They sell it. I try to deal with the Koreans (no offense to anyone) around here in beauty supply stores to a bare minimum. They never want to give a refund, and although they allow exchanges, there are all these hidden rules about which items are allowed to be exchanged! Its so stupid, especially when there isn't anything posted. I like either Sally or Wal-mart...especially Sally because they give a military discount. :D

Haha, yeah! I just got the sally's card for free since my father is (well just retired a few days ago..) Air Force...:grin:

I have been using Cream of Nature (red bottle) for about a month consistently. I love it. I need a lot of slip and moisture, so this works really well for me. I always follow up with a conditioner though. I use either LeKair Cholesterol or Nexxus Humectress. After that I use NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask for 20-30 min. without heat. This shampoo, conditioner & deep cond. combo seems to be agreeing with my hair. :woot:

I have been using CON for about 10 months. My daughter got her hair done last August when her aunt took her to the hair salon for her birthday. She came home with the red bottle. I was impressed then even with my hair I noticed a difference and it was much easier to get the tangles out of her hair in the shower (I was using Silk Elements before this and I wasn't all that happy with it). When we went to get more they only had the green bottle which appealed to me more as an Ultra Mosturizing.

I am very happy with CON and recently purchased the big bottle (green) much better deal since the both of us use it and it is the only thing I will put in her hair. I started using Kenra the samples so I will stick with that and get more. The Kenra I will use but the CON will always be around. Besides Kenra is a bit more expenisive I can't afford to use it all the time.

Love it Can't live with out.

Back