Rapture Dreams

NaturallySweet73

Before I ask you this, I do try to be cautious when it comes to dreams, and I believe that when we deal with dreams or any type of spiritual aspect of our walk, we have to taper by testing the spirit behind it by use of the Word and asking the Lords opinion (1 Thessalonians 5:21; 1 John 4:1-5), because the devil is a big ole deceiver.

Starting in 2010 I started having very vivid rapture dreams off and on. Below is the first one I had. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxzhNwQ8C6c

A lot of people seemed to be having them and just wondering if any of you have been having them, as well? If so can you share?

Not trying to be spooky, just curious:)

Hi NaturallySweet,

I just watched your video and I thank you for sharing!
I believe the Spirit is leading his bride to prepare for eternity. I agree that we are often too concerned with the cares of this life.
The Holy Spirit has been moving me to share the gospel with uninhibited abandon. The times are drawing to an end. We need to save those that want to be saved and get ready to meet our King <3

Wow, this video was very nice and and full of the word! Thank you for sharing! God bless u!

ETA: There is a scripture in the bible in Lamentations 3:37, which says Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it? I think this helps me when it seems like man, is running the show. It helps me know that God is really running the show, just like the scripture you mentioned in romans 9 about pharoah. God's plans always prevails.

Last edited:
Hi NaturallySweet,

I just watched your video and I thank you for sharing!
I believe the Spirit is leading his bride to prepare for eternity. I agree that we are often too concerned with the cares of this life.
The Holy Spirit has been moving me to share the gospel with uninhibited abandon. The times are drawing to an end. We need to save those that want to be saved and get ready to meet our King <3

What she said!

Wow, this video was very nice and and full of the word! Thank you for sharing! God bless u!

ETA: There is a scripture in the bible in Lamentations 3:37, which says Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it? I think this helps me when it seems like man, is running the show. It helps me know that God is really running the show, just like the scripture you mentioned in Romans 9 about Pharoah. God's plans always prevails.

To be honest I had not thought about that until the Lord gave that to me in that dream. Like I knew, like a lot of us, that God was in control, but JUST HOW MUCH HE IS IN CONTROL is what is sooooo mind blowing. It gives me confidence, that though, things seem to be spinning out of control, there definitely is a bigger picture and that picture extends past the rapture, past the trib., into and beyond the new millennial rain of Christ! I believe like you guys, that its gonna happen sooner than we think and this is one reason he is allowing these revelations to happen to so many.

Thank you @ NaturallySweet73, your video has convicted me. One of my favorite scriptures that comforts me is Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

But even knowing that and believing that, after looking at the daily news, reading reports about the corruption in the government and business, and personal events, I find emotionally drained, fearful and useless.

I've realized that I have let things (life) distract me. It is not my job to worry about these things. My job is to pray, fast and be a light for others.

Back