Questions you wanted too ask about haircare

Short hair will catch with other hair. When or if you trim hair or dust it do it the mushroom form, comb all hair down and then slighty dust. Do not go within the hair to dust/trim it. This is how shorter hair catches up it is never cut but constantly has chance to grow. Also, using surge in specfic areas may help too. Surge has brought my hairline back to life :)

PrincessAvaya said:
Leslie_C said:
Do broken off areas eventually catch up with the rest of your hair?

How do some of the ladies here get the salon look at home?

QUOTE]

I wonder that too (the first question). It would seem that those broken hairs will always be shorter than the rest.

I know I would need an extra pair of arms to get that "salon look" at home... or a bathroom full of mirrors.

Last edited:
Poohbear said:
One way I can tell if I have product build-up is if I scratch my scalp and there's stuff underneath my finger nails! :barf:

When my hair feels funny to touch. Coated.

Oh.. and ditto what PB said!

~op~

How long did it take you to formalize your regime? I am asking because I feel like nothing I have followed and provided me with any success and I have used like 4 regimes in the past year. My hair still looks a mess all the time!

What is the purpose of a co-wash?

Are there some shampoos that shouldnt be mixed with certain conditioners and vice versa? Not really literally mixed, but I mean this sequentially.

What is the purpose of clarifying shampoo?

I often wrap my hair, in the morning it doesnt have the light curl to it that I achieve that going to the salon. How do I train my hair so that I get that look?

Ok, I am done now. This thread was a really great idea! :D

Last edited:
Back