Product Review --- Aceite De Oliva

FashionistaNY

OMG, could it be possible. So here is my review of :

Olive Oil/Wheat Germ Protein Conditioner

So, I decided to wash my hair tonight, I washed 1x with Elucence shampoo mixed with a little baking soda. Afterwards, I thoroughly rinsed my hair and followed with the Olive Oil Wheat Germ Protein Conditioner and :love: :love: as soon as I applied the conditioner I could feel my hair being hydrated. Right now I'm sitting around (no heat) with a plastic cap on my head. I know this is going to be the best thing ever.

Ingredients
Water, Behentrimonium Metholsulfate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propilene Glycol, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Methly Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Keratin, Polquaterium-aa, Acetamide MEA, Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Protein, Citric Acid, Fragrance, FD&C Colors.

http://www.galacosmetic.com/

FashionistaNY

Ladies, here's my update.

Well, last night after I rinsed this conditioner from my hair I comb my hair back into a ponytail, applying nothing. When I looked in the comb :love: there was 3 strands in the comb :love: The comb just slid through my hair, no detangling was necessary. I placed my hair in a ponytail, tied down with a satin scarf (I no longer have my hooddryer) and went to sleep.

:love: :love: :love: This morning I woke up and my hair was super moisturized and soft. Mind you, usually when I air dry my hair is crunchy and crispy like. I was going to go to the Dominicans this afternoon to get a rollerset, but when I applied a little Surge Oil to my hair, combed through OMG :love:

This is by far the best conditioner I've ever used.

FashionistaNY

The English translation of this product is called Olive Oil Wheat Germ Protein Conditioner.

This instructions says that it is an organic protein conditioner as well as a great moisturizer. I can attest to both claims, as last night, I had only 3 strands of hair (during a wet comb out) and my hair was superduper moisturized this morining and that's virtually unheard of for me if I air dry.

baglady215

Is this it?

FashionistaNY

baglady215 said:
Is this it?

My container does not look like that, but if it says it's wheat germ/olive oil, that should be it.

Maybe the container I have is the old style or the one listed on the site is an old style.