Prayer for my family

klassykutie

I would really appreciate a prayer for my mother. She is not ill, but she has been having a hard time dealing with not working while attempting to complete her PHd. She is always stressed and takes it out on everyone, and I tell her that she has to stop and just realize that she is at a point in her life because it is meant to be, she should concentrate on her book and nothing else but she doesn't like not working. My family and her husband takes care of her, but she is so independent she doesn't like to depend on people to do things for her cause she has had such a hard life and she feels she has to always be in control. I reassure her that everything is ok as much as I can and I pray for her daily. I pray that she relax and focus on her book so that she can move forward in her life and realize that she is at this point to succeed, not to fail.

I would also like to pray for my fiance and his family. He has such a great family and they have had such a hard time. He is always struggling with his mothers illness and it really breaks him down inside to watch her in so much pain and he can do nothing about it. I know it hurts him and I even find myself in tears over it sometimes cause I cannot tell him, "it will be o.k." all I can do is be there for him. I want to pray for peace of mind for both of my families as well as my mother and future mother in law as well as good health for everyone.

Thank you ladies!!!

I have sent up a prayer for you and your family. God is in control, just sit back and let Him do the driving. I know this is easier said than done, but He promised He will never leave us nor forsake us.

klassykutie said:
I would really appreciate a prayer for my mother. She is not ill, but she has been having a hard time dealing with not working while attempting to complete her PHd. She is always stressed and takes it out on everyone, and I tell her that she has to stop and just realize that she is at a point in her life because it is meant to be, she should concentrate on her book and nothing else but she doesn't like not working. My family and her husband takes care of her, but she is so independent she doesn't like to depend on people to do things for her cause she has had such a hard life and she feels she has to always be in control. I reassure her that everything is ok as much as I can and I pray for her daily. I pray that she relax and focus on her book so that she can move forward in her life and realize that she is at this point to succeed, not to fail.

I would also like to pray for my fiance and his family. He has such a great family and they have had such a hard time. He is always struggling with his mothers illness and it really breaks him down inside to watch her in so much pain and he can do nothing about it. I know it hurts him and I even find myself in tears over it sometimes cause I cannot tell him, "it will be o.k." all I can do is be there for him. I want to pray for peace of mind for both of my families as well as my mother and future mother in law as well as good health for everyone.

Thank you ladies!!!

Father, I thank you for my sister as she lifts up her family in prayer. I especially pray for her mom, as she pursues her PHd, comfort her and give her Your Peace which passes all understanding, let it guard her mind in Christ Jesus. Let her know in your way of how blessed she is to have a daughter who loves you and are willing to pray on behalf of her family. Let her daughters prayers be heard and allow her to see your power on her behalf. I pray also for her fiance's family as well, especially his mother. I pray for complete and total healing in her body and I know that you can do it! You are God and are able to do anything! You are Jehovah Shalom, her Peace! Bless both familys and encourage your children as they turn over their plates for them so that they can be delivered from the enemies hands. I pray this all in the Name of Jesus, the Name that is above every name! Amen.

I have said a prayer for your mom and your fiance and his mom, and both your famillies in general. God will bring you all through. I will continue to pray for you all.

Back