porosity issues

sexy c

I have had some porsoity issues, and took steps to correct the problem. I am relaxed and have highlights but i have no breakage. To correct my porsoity issues i put a clear rinse in hair, shampoo, acv rinse, and deep conditioned with protein(aubrey gdp) on highlighted part and (keracare humecto) on other part of hair that wasnt highlighted. Then after that i used porosity control for five miutes and my hair felt great, except for my ends:( which feels kind of rough and is not smooth like the other part of my hair. what should i do

sexy c said:
I have had some porsoity issues, and took steps to correct the problem. I am relaxed and have highlights but i have no breakage. To correct my porsoity issues i put a clear rinse in hair, shampoo, acv rinse, and deep conditioned with protein(aubrey gdp) on highlighted part and (keracare humecto) on other part of hair that wasnt highlighted. Then after that i used porosity control for five miutes and my hair felt great, except for my ends:( which feels kind of rough and is not smooth like the other part of my hair. what should i do

When was the last time you had a trim? Do the ends look frayed? If so you may need a trim to keep the split from traveling up the hair shaft..

porosity is something like the hair's ability to hold moisture. If the hair's pH is unbalanced, porosity control will help to balance it back out. I had excessive dryness issues since my hair was soaking up moisture and drying out very quickly. The Roux porosity control helped me with that....it also made my hair much smoother.

sexy c, I mix porosity control conditioner with my regular conditioner and dc under the dryer...It worked much better this way for me. The directions on the bottle say to leave it in for only a min or so (not sure) but I just use it with my reg conditioners every now and then and get much better results that way.

Back