Porosity Control?

first2grace

To those of you who used Porosity Control to get their hair's porosity in check...how long did you use it for? Do you cycle it back in periodically or has you hair been fine ever since you stopped using it? I have the Poo and corrector but I'm not sure how long to use it for and f it has negative consequences for using it too long.

To those of you who used Porosity Control to get their hair's porosity in check...how long did you use it for? Do you cycle it back in periodically or has you hair been fine ever since you stopped using it? I have the Poo and corrector but I'm not sure how long to use it for and f it has negative consequences for using it too long.

:bump::bump::bump: cuz i wanna know 2!!!

I started using it about 2 months ago (the conditioner). I have gotten the results I was looking for. I plan to continue to use it indefinitely. But I am interested in hearing if there are any harmful effects of using it long term.

I started using it about 2 months ago (the conditioner). I have gotten the results I was looking for. I plan to continue to use it indefinitely. But I am interested in hearing if there are any harmful effects of using it long term.

How frequently do you use it?

I also started using it a couple of months ago and my hair is in such good shape right now. I've been able to use heat as often as I usually do and not have the amount of damage that usually comes with it. I also no longer need a seperate moisturizing conditioner and strengthening conditioner, nor do I need to use a daily moisturizer now.
I alternate it with the Alpha 5 in 1 shampoo and Mendex conditioner which are also made by Roux. I plan on using this combo indefinitely. I also use neutral protein filler mixed with zotos porosity equalizer as a leave in, I'm sure the whole combo makes a difference.

I use the poo every 3 wash and I have noticed great results in the softness of my hair.. I plan on getting the conditioner once my BSS restocks...

I use it every time I shampoo, I've using it for a while, but not more than two months, so far so good, I like the outcome everytime, I can tell a difference....and it's one of my staples....i didn't use it last time I washed, but the next time I wash I'm going to use it again....I gotta get some more.......

Back