Pookeylou's Been Away too long!!! Album Update

Re: Pookeylou\'s Been Away too long!!! Album Updat

erm... pookey, you need to send me a puff holder (i'm in the UK). you need to sell those things, they are too cute! (where am i gonna get an ouchless headband over here?)

ana

GORGEOUS, I say, GORGEOUS!!!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ananas said:
erm... pookey, you need to send me a puff holder (i'm in the UK). you need to sell those things, they are too cute! (where am i gonna get an ouchless headband over here?)

ana

[/ QUOTE ]

You crazy nut! I will see what I can do. PM me with the details and I will try to make some this weekend.

I did submit the idea to the company. If they use it and compensate me for it...great. If you...THEN YOU ALL CAN MAKE THEM YOURSELF AND DONT NEED TO BUY THEM FROM THE COMPANY!
smile.gif

Thanks so much...MsKenesha, Pebbles...I really appreciate your feeback and stopping through the album. It means alot.

Re: Pookeylou\'s Been Away too long!!! Album Update

[ QUOTE ]
ChocoKitty said:
It's beautiful Pookeylou!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks girl...that means a lot.

Very pretty pics. You hair is looking great

so healthy and thick - just beautiful.........I see you are very creative.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

dancingman.gif
Pookey!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly type! First, your hair looks great! I agree w/Iris, LUSH, LUSH, LUSH. It makes me want to return to "Surging" but I'm done. LOL. They certainly picked the right model.
smile.gif

I'm so thrilled b/c I needed the Pookey Puff holder!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was stressing all weekend, b/c I'm outgrowing hair clips and pins, and it's time to graduate to ponytails. I couldn't find one that would hold all of my hair, while giving me this look. The thing I've been using (very sparingly) causes breakage. I cut pantyhose and the whole nine trying to make something work. But once again, my solution was here!!
smile.gif

I can't wait to get to Walgreen's and somebodies faux floral department. Pookey,
iloveyou.gif
I'm going to kill 'em this summer. Whew, flowers in every size and color.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
dancingman.gif
Pookey!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly type! First, your hair looks great! I agree w/Iris, LUSH, LUSH, LUSH. It makes me want to return to "Surging" but I'm done. LOL. They certainly picked the right model.
smile.gif

I'm so thrilled b/c I needed the Pookey Puff holder!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was stressing all weekend, b/c I'm outgrowing hair clips and pins, and it's time to graduate to ponytails. I couldn't find one that would hold all of my hair, while giving me this look. The thing I've been using (very sparingly) causes breakage. I cut pantyhose and the whole nine trying to make something work. But once again, my solution was here!!
smile.gif

I can't wait to get to Walgreen's and somebodies faux floral department. Pookey,
iloveyou.gif
I'm going to kill 'em this summer. Whew, flowers in every size and color.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HOT DANG!!! You have GOT to take pics...SOMEBODY PLEASE take pics of using this and let me know how you like it!!!

I am glad to share the idea. Wonderful!

Thanks again ladies...you have just made me smile all morining! I am so happy I cannot stand it!

Thanks so much!

Thank you Tracy & Sherry...I really do appreciate the kind comments.

I love your natural hair pookey. And that flower is too dang cute.

Oh man-don't let me tell you what I thought your password was when I glanced at it!

Pookey - your hair is unbelievable and I'm loving all your Pookey paraphenelia! Beautiful....just amazing....

Thanks Tracy, flyjump, Bubln, Caramel, & HotChocolate!

At Bubln....I knew that might happen.
rofl.gif

I heard the name on a decorating show. It is pronounced GEN-chee-yah.

I thought it was a beautiful name. I am having trouble finding out the meaning of it though. If it something lewed...then ya'll will be getting another update message!
grin.gif

love it!
you've inspired me to break out my sewing supplies and create my own hair accesories

Hey Pookey...

Just wanted to send some more good hair vibes your way for more growth. It's looks fabulous, and your hair invention is awesome. You really should sell those.
smile.gif

--Jen

You grow girl ! ! !
trampoline.gif
Your hair has been growing in leaps and bounds, pookeylou, keep it growing. You and your hair look marvelous ! ! !
smile.gif

@babyblue...girl dont let those buttons so to waste! RECYCLE!!!

@Jen...I would love to have the time to sit down and make up about 50 or 60 of them. I just dont see that happening in the future. However the company that makes the headbands now has my prototype and will be checking the site to get further instructions. So we will wait and see what they say about it.

Thanks Deeplyrooted...just trying to catch up with YOU!!!

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:

HOT DANG!!! You have GOT to take pics...SOMEBODY PLEASE take pics of using this and let me know how you like it!!!

I am glad to share the idea. Wonderful!

Thanks again ladies...you have just made me smile all morining! I am so happy I cannot stand it!

Thanks so much!

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly will (but I'm slow w/the pics)!!! I'm still dancing at the thought!!!
thewave.gif
Another excuse to leave work early!!
laugh.gif

Back