Pics of my Mini Update, been off my game but I'm trying to make a comeback

~NanCeBoTwin~

Hi Ladies-

It's been a little while, I haven't been frequenting the boards as much since I don't work from home anymore.

Anyway, I have been off my game for a while now, again because I have to physically go into the office I don't have as much free time on my hands to DC, cowash, try out different styling techniques and so on as I had in the past. Because of this I've been pretty lazy with my hair. Since my last update May 1, I've relaxed twice. @ 14 weeks post Aug 5th and last night 12/1/2010 @ 17 weeks post.

I've been going to the shop every two weeks getting my hair flat ironed, against my stylists wishes :ohwell:.....If I for some reason didn't make my appt I'd cowash blowdry and flat iron myself. I suffered a bit of a setback and had to get a trim in Oct. I've done 1 tea rinse a month, and DC at each shop visit. At around 12 weeks post I cowash, airdry and bun 1 week after going to the shop, or if I don't make it to the shop.

Last night my stylist asked that I go 20 weeks, offering an incentive of doing my hair for free for the last 4 weeks of the stretch.

May 1 2010

Sept 23 2010 (horrible ends!)

Nov 10 2010 (after the trim)

Dec 3 2010

LOOKING GOOD NanCeBoTwin.....You hadn't been too neglectful; you hair is gorgeous. And where did you find a Stylist who knows what stretching is all about. She's a KEEPER!

Congratulations and Good Luck on your continued hair journey.

Your hair is Gorgeous! Congrats nice progress! And what a great stylist you have (4wks Free). You must pay your stylist well. Any I love your hair!

Thank you so much ladies for the compliments, but I really have been terrible to my hair, considering how careful I normally am with it. But I'm recommitted and I've agreed to the 20 weeks so we'll see how it goes.

I must agree with previous posters that it's hard to believe you've been off your game. Your hair looks plentiful and healthy.

LOOKING GOOD NanCeBoTwin.....You hadn't been too neglectful; you hair is gorgeous. And where did you find a Stylist who knows what stretching is all about. She's a KEEPER!

Congratulations and Good Luck on your continued hair journey.

Thank you!
I love my stylist. She frequents boards she's open to alternative practices. I've known her for years, literally, like 20 years. I've gone to her on and off since I was 14 and I'm 33 now.

Back