Pibbs Loving Naturals... Come IN!!!

Wildkat08

After all the wonderful reviews u ladies have given the Pibbs dryer I'm seriously considering investing in one, however, I fear it may not serve one of my major purposes for using a hooded dryer, which is drying my wash 'n' gos.

I get nice, fluffy, and defined curls with my wash 'n' gos when I dry under my current conair hooded dryer, but thats possible b/c the air flows outward, not inward like ive heard the Pibbs does. The Pibbs would make for much faster roller sets b/c of the air flow technology, but I would be afraid to sit under it with my hair all out, and I think putting a net on it would possibly ruin my wash 'n' gos.

So what do u ladies think?... Any luck drying ur hair with no net and no rollers under ur Pibbs?

Well why not have 2 hooded dryers? Its a great investment if you rollerset often. I have a bonnet dryer, Pibbs dryer and a folding Ion hooded dryer.

I only used my Pibbs to dry my wash and goes when I had a very small TWA. Now that my hair is longer I keep it in a stretched state all the time so I have not done a wash and go for many months. But I like the suggestion of multiple dryers, the Pibbs is a great investment.

K, this is what I was thinking I would have to do, but I thought I should ask u ladies before I start pulling out and tugging around 2 rollaround dryers, lookin' all high-maintenence, lol... Thanks ladies!

I'm natural and sitting under my Pibbs right now. I am doing a roller set though.
I have sat under here to dry my hair quickly but I don't think I would recommend it unless you have some way to hold your hair down without stretching out your style.
My hair came out coily and then straight in some places from trying to hold it down.

Back