Pantene Restoratives Breakage Defense Poo and Con are the "Truth"!!

I used the Pantene Restoratives Hair Mask last week just because I am a sucker for masks. I really liked it!! I stocked up when they had it one sale and I had a couple of coupons for it!

dontspeakdefeat said:
Hi Ladies,

I was having some breakage problems because of plain ole neglect and laziness and I didn't want to do my usual routine with the motions products. I decided to try the Pantene Restoratives breakage defense shampoo and conditioner.

I hadn't really washed or conditioned my hair properly this summer and I sure wasn't moisturizing it. I have been really busy with the kids so my hair went on the backburner. I noticed some serious breakage about a week ago. It's amazing the damage that can be done in such a short period of time!!:mad:

I am going to tell you. This product is on point. With one wash with the shampoo and 5 minutes with the conditioner on my hair the breakage was stopped in its tracks. My hair was left so so soft and breakage free. Now two days later my hair is still break free and I have not applied any other moisturizers to my hair. I did a co-wash this morning and plan on doing 1 shampoo and 3 co washes a week until I feel my hair is ready to go back to once a week washing!;) Provides a lot of slip so detangling with my shower comb is a breeze!

If you are having any problems with breakage you outta give this product a try. It promised to "strengthen and fortify weak and exhausted hair to provide up to 90% less hair fall due to breakage in one month"

On the back of the container:

The Present: Hair that you notice everywhere- on your brush, clothes and bathroom sink. (That was me!)

The Future: You want resilient, strong, healthy hair that has dramatically less hair fall due to breakage.

The ingredients sound like a foreign language but I don't care because it works!!

Ingredients Shampoo: Water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, citri acid, sodium citrate, fragrance, cocomide mea, sodium benzoate, tetrasodium edta, peg-60 almond glycerides, guar hydroxyproxypropyltrimonium chloride, linoleamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchorooisothaizolinone, methylisothiazolnone, sodium xylenesulfonate, blue1, red 33.

Ingredients Conditioner: Water, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl, ether, fragrance, disodium edta, benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylsothiazolinone, blue 1, red 33.

***This is also made in the Relaxed and Natural Line.***

Back