One Brotha's Pont of View on Natural Hair

I sent him a message on YT and told him that his video is much appreciated and that it was great to see a brotha showing love for natural hair like that. He said that he's been receiving a lot of positive feedback, and that he wasn't expecting it at all. He said that he's very thankful, and he finds natural hair very sexy.

That was refreshing!!! Especially after I saw a tweet the other day that said "#dearwife if you come home natural with a afro, you better have the divorce papers" Granted he's not married, but just that insight threw me off. I like this guy and I'm glad he understands

I sent him a message on YT and told him that his video is much appreciated and that it was great to see a brotha showing love for natural hair like that. He said that he's been receiving a lot of positive feedback, and that he wasn't expecting it at all. He said that he's very thankful, and he finds natural hair very sexy.

You should have told him he's a topic of discussion at LHCF and getting praise!:grin:

Ok I don't know about yall, but I was soooo turned on just now :look:
Wish my SO had his understanding/knowledge of hair care :sigh: :ohwell:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that appreciated the fact that he made a video thanking the ladies with his shirt off. Smart man.

Back