OMG...Her hair is Crazy long!!!

OMGoodness! I don't know if I could handle all that hair, but I'd SURE like to give it a go!:wink2:

I've never heard of that poster midnightcurls, was she a member here or someone from Fotki or something?

Stephanie Struthers of Hairobics is knee length or more, but I don't consider her a hairboarder! She's a bidness lady! One of the earliest artisinal lines catering to the Black hair market.

this is one of her last pics that someone ont his board found before she took her fotki down.

Midnightcurls

2hi9um8.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/2hi9um8.jpg

WOWZA!!!

That is a lot of hair!! I don't know if I can handle that much, but it just gorgeous

Talk about rapunzel-length hair! Her hair is gorgeous and she must have a lot of patience to handle a head of hair like that!

Absolutely beautiful.

Oh yeah...she was in your Type 2-3 thread. I remember her being posted. She's not around anymore? Shame.

Her fotki was the the bizniz, she had pics from when she was relaxed, her BC, then 6-8 month natural updates. I learned a lot BTW her regime was simple, no fuss haircare

Finally Free's Daughter :love2:

I miss Finally Free!

I never knew Finally Free had such a child! AMAZING! She's done a BEAUTIFUL job! Can we get that child's regimen? Her daughter's type looks like my daughter's only we are having a tough time getting past APL stretched with her.

wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow, she is one lucky girl to have such a good mother. Although her hair does look a bit excessively long when it's straight (just my opinion, I'm not a fan of classic length), it's rather pretty when it's kinky curly. And it's so impressive that she got it that long as well. Wow.

i know this thread is almost 5 years old, but i must know who this youtuber is. her video cannot be found and i am wondering what her username is or where else she can be found because i must see this hair everyone is so in awe of. can anyone tell me? thanks.

Back