Okay, I think I will do it........

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I been thinking about it....I go ta relaxer on Friday May 7th 2004 and I think that was my LAST. WIll never do the BC, but I will begin to transition! Now, I already have a Natural Salon close by for when I go to school in Pittsburgh, but now I gotta find one thats in the metro Atlanta area.

Yeah, I think I will do it....I will try. the rest of the summer will be a test fo rme. I really want to take care of my hair and I really want it to grow. I also need to watch how much heat I put on my hair.

if I have any money left over after paying off bills and saving up for my trip to France (study abroad for nine months!) maybe I can get braids...lol

I will try.....hopefully, I wont turn back!

Kewl. I'm trying not to relax anymore this summer either because my hair has been put through so much. *reaching for my instant weave*
laugh.gif

Let us know if you need any help. Those that have done it will be willing to contribute what they can, I'm sure.

hey there...where in metro atl are you? i know of one place near where i live and i met another girl that is a natural hair stylist located in another spot. however, i dont use anyone..i do my own..just dont want others in my hair. pm me if you need any more info..etc

I know I will need help...htat is 4sho'. I will likely browse nappturality....i gotta remember my password though...lol...I will likely reregister with this name since its the name i use on all hair forums.

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
good luck pittgirll06. congtrats on your decision

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO
smile.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

Back