NYC ladies, where can I find a Indian oil store??

ladycage

Hi,

I live in the Bronx but I don't know where any Indian stores are. I want to get some ayudervic oils. Please post the name of the store and location where you buy yours from and what oils you buy.

Thanks

I went to one it was on the east side, 23 or 28th st near the 6 train. I know thats not helping much. I cant remember the name of it.

okay I found it. I did a search,

The Indian Store on 28th and Park should fulfill all your ayurvedic needs Take the #6 to 28th Street and look for McDonald's and it's next to McDonald's ON 28th. If you still want to search, walk down 28th to Lexington Ave and look around the curry places you see betw 29th - 27th and you should see some more Indian stores with CHEAP products

I you take the number 6 train to 28th st and walk over to lexington ave, you will pass by 5 indian stores. There is a big one on 28th and lex and its on the right side of the street between 28th and 29th st but I forgot the name.

ahh man! i pass that store by Mcdonald's all the time ! Man i gotta make a trip back up to the city to go to the store!

I actually just went there and it was expensive IMO. I was buying hair wash powders and they were 3.99 as opposed to 1.39 normally.

Brooklyn ,Queens, L.I. Ladies or other borough folks who do not mind the travel..hop on over to a PATEL BROTHERS in QUEENS{check the web}...you will enjoy the trip to the store....hair stuff, different spices, oils, foods, check the frozen section..lots of treats up in there.

the one in the city is kalustyan's, 123 lexington ave.

patel brothers is south ozone i think right? a month ago i had my man on a spree with me looking for amla and brahmi...would you believe NEITHER place had it?! i was too through, i truly think amla crops got damaged or something cause sooo many places were and still are out of it.

There are several stores in that area(lexington ave btw 28 &29th street and 29th st btw park and lex) I found the store close to Mc Donalds had great prices.

I would think Queens had a large number of Indian stores so maybe I need to travel out there and see. I wonder if any Chinese store would have those powders or oils, I want the cheapest places because I will probably buy alot of things. I need something to help my mothers diabetes also so I will get everything at the same time if I can.

Thanks ladies, keep on posting more places if you think of any.

I would think Queens had a large number of Indian stores so maybe I need to travel out there and see. I wonder if any Chinese store would have those powders or oils, I want the cheapest places because I will probably buy alot of things. I need something to help my mothers diabetes also so I will get everything at the same time if I can.

Thanks ladies, keep on posting more places if you think of any.

The Chinese stores don't have them, trust me I looked lol.

And all of the shops in Little India were out!!!! I want to go back though. Maybe they have stuff this time. There is a store...dang it's down hillside ave I think. It's a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG indian store, though they didn't have my hesh amla which I wasn't too keen on.

hi ms lady cage i live in yonkers idk where in the bx you live but there is a store right around the corner from me i will check if you want

74th St. in Jackson Hts. Queens is like being in India. You will find everything you need there for cheap. Amla, Shikakai, etc in the $2 range.

Back