NSI (Nutraceutical Sciences Institute) Vitamins

Sarafina

Have any of you ladies taken this company's vitamins? They make a variety of supplements and seem to be reasonably priced at Vitacost.

Are they considered quality supplements?

Thanks

Which ones were you planning on ordering. I was going to order NSI women's formula a while ago, but I didn't want to swallow 8 pills a day.

I like NSI's One-a Day Multivitamin. It has less fillers than the One a Day I got from Rite Aid.

I wanted to try their 5mg Biotin and B-50 vitamins.

I didn't even know they had a one a day. $20 for a 60 day supply is defintely reasonable. I may order them since my current multi is about to run out. I like that it's in capsule form, rather than tablet.

I've only seen NSI at Vitacost. I don't know if it's sold elsewhere or if it's a Vitacost brand. Every thing I've read about NSI has been from Vitacost, so I can't really speak to its quality. Maybe you should post your question on the Health and Fitness forum. Someone there has probably used NSI porducts.

Good question...Ive always wondered about this company...at vitacost nearly ALL their products are at superb prices...does anyone have any info on this company?

I love their vitamins. I just received some Flexseed capsules, 250 capsules for around $12.

Yes, I love these vitamins...I get all my vitamins from them (except for my liquid multi).

True. But are the supplements high quality though?

Is the company reputable?

...the price are soooooooo low I just wonder

Back