No petroleum distillates in my MTG?? Ingredients changed?

HarySituation

I just bought my 1st bottle of MTG and noticed that the ingredients are:

Mineral Oil , Sulfur, Zinc Sterate, Glycerin, and Cade Oil(rectified)

Maybe I just didnt see the thread but from all the post I have read on LHCF about MTG, they all show petroleum as the first ingredient not mineral oil. Has the ingredients changed? Do you think the mineral oil instead of petroleum as the main ingedients will make MTG more or less effective?

Last edited:
Oh ok. Just wondering why no one has mentioned the change. Wondering if they just started putting mineral oil in it

I just bought my 1st bottle of MTG and noticed that the ingredients are:

Mineral Oil , Sulfur, Zinc Sterate, Glycerin, and Cade Oil(rectified)

Maybe I just didnt see the thread but from all the post I have read on LHCF about MTG, they all show petroleum as the first ingredient not mineral oil. Has the ingredients changed? Do you think the mineral oil instead of petroleum as the main ingedients will make MTG more or less effective?

Do you have the human version, Sulu Max Gro? That is the one that changed to Mineral Oil instead of Petroleum. My bottle of MTG the original still says Petroleum distillates first. Either way, they still work the same.

Do you have the human version, Sulu Max Gro? That is the one that changed to Mineral Oil instead of Petroleum. My bottle of MTG the original still says Petroleum distillates first. Either way, they still work the same.

It's not the human version it says Original M-T-G but ok as long as it works the same. Thx.

Yeah I have the original MTG, not Sulu Max, and it too says Mineral oil first. I bought it four and a half months ago.

Back