Nexxus conditioner for conditioner washing

morehairplease

anyone use them for cw? If so, could you post which one you use? I am finding that the inexpensive conditioner do not work for me for cw. I went to the Nexxus website and saw the conditioner in their phyto organics line and the one in their signature line. I plan on purchasing nexxus humectress in the trial size from walmart/target today to try out. Any recs for the most moisturizing conditioner from the Nexxus line is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,
tishee

Yeah I have, I used the Humectress conditioner. I did this the other day when I wanted to blow out my hair and knew that I needed something a little more conditioning that my HE. Plus I let it penetrate a bit w/ a shower cap in the shower and when I do that I dont like to use condishes w/ a lot of cones.

My hair was very yummy afterwards. And also super moisturized.:yep:

Yeah I have, I used the Humectress conditioner. I did this the other day when I wanted to blow out my hair and knew that I needed something a little more conditioning that my HE. Plus I let it penetrate a bit w/ a shower cap in the shower and when I do that I dont like to use condishes w/ a lot of cones.

My hair was very yummy afterwards. And also super moisturized.:yep:

thanks sweetie so much for your response.

I've only tried humectress- used it as a DC and a co-wash. Very moisturising and i love the smell.

I use the Phyto Organics line, almost in entirety... I LOVE it....

Humectin is good & extra moisturizing, I like Nectress as well as a daily co-wash... I use the holding spray on my braidouts and Luxtress as a leave-in.... the only issue withthe leave-in is I dont like the pump bottle it comes in.... it kinda comes out as a mist... I like mine to come out in bigger amounts so I pour it into another bottle

I also bought something call Sea Swell... supposed to protect my hair from the elements while Im at the beach...

thanks ladies.

by chance, are there samples sizes of the phyto organics line for sell anywhere?

tia,
tishee

Last edited:
Yes!!! Now that I'm co-washing twice a week, Im trying to conserve on my WEN, and only use it once a week. Last week I used Nexxus sublime volume with great results, this week Im trying Hydra sleek.

Cheapy conditioners do absolutely nothing for my hair, so co-washing with them is like using nothing at all!

thanks ladies.

by chance, are there samples sizes of the phyto organics line for sell anywhere?

tia,
tishee

nope but I BET JC Penney will have em on sale this weekend or next for the July 4th sale

they were buy 1 get 1 free for Memorial Day

I also seem em on ebay but the prices there really aint no cheaper than what I see in store when on sale

nope but I BET JC Penney will have em on sale this weekend or next for the July 4th sale

they were buy 1 get 1 free for Memorial Day

I also seem em on ebay but the prices there really aint no cheaper than what I see in store when on sale

thanks PassionFruit. I will wait and see if they have them on sale during the fourth of July weekend.

Back