New video - blow dry and style - 4b natural

Avin'sMom2010

lovely!!!! i love 4b hair!!! I wish I was totally 4b, I'm a mixture of 4a-4b....your hair looks soooooooooo thick and lush!!!!!!:lick:

AtlantaJJ

You are so beautiful and funny!
That commentary had me cracking up
Mwedzi: "I lied about the tangling"
Mwedzi: "I lied about how often I will use the blow dryer"
Mwedzi: "I lied about my styling choice"
You should consider a career in politics...:lol: J/K

Your hair is so thick and long I :love3: it!!

Mook's hair

Wow! I don't know if I ever saw your stretched length before.
Your hair is so long. And gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing, I definitely needed the inspiration.

anon123

You are so beautiful and funny!
That commentary had me cracking up
Mwedzi: "I lied about the tangling"
Mwedzi: "I lied about how often I will use the blow dryer"
Mwedzi: "I lied about my styling choice"
You should consider a career in politics...:lol: J/K

Your hair is so thick and long I :love3: it!!

I would, but I admit the lies too easily. thanks. :grin:

Mook, it hides! You are my inspiration, I need to learn to handle my hair the way you can handle yours.

Thanks, everyone.

Thanks, everyone.

Lol at the peep-show comment.
You are beautiful and so is your hair. Thank you for sharing.

ETA: I watched you other vids too. I love them, you have a great personality.

Last edited:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Beautiful thick luscious hair!!! My goodness your hair is long. Shrinkage is soooooo deceiving.

Oh ... and I'm about sick of you girls with all this thick hair (you, Que, Sparkling Flame, Dysylla, Southernbella to name a few). My thin stuff sittin' over here all jelly and what not. Hmph!

:lachen:

Irresistible

loved it!

and ur funny and such a liar :grin:

ur hair is gorgeous

I might try to blow dry that way, never even would of thunk to just hold it and blow it lol

anon123

Beautiful thick luscious hair!!! My goodness your hair is long. Shrinkage is soooooo deceiving.

Oh ... and I'm about sick of you girls with all this thick hair (you, Que, Sparkling Flame, Dysylla, Southernbella to name a few). My thin stuff sittin' over here all jelly and what not. Hmph!

:lachen:

Thank you! You have nothing to be jealous of, your hair is beautiful.

loved it!

and ur funny and such a liar :grin:

ur hair is gorgeous

I might try to blow dry that way, never even would of thunk to just hold it and blow it lol

I've almost always blow dried my hair just by holding it because I'm too tenderheaded to do it any other way. But a photo from PinkSkates helped me do it better, and I got the name "tension method" from her.

ladytee2

Oh why didnt I see this post yesterday?:( As soon as I get home from work I am going straight to the computer :cowgirl:. The it guy at my job wont let us watch anything.

Leeda.the.Paladin

Your hair makes me want to hurt somebody, it is so pretty!

Neat video, I LOVED the puffs and that crocheted/knitted top you were wearing. I'm going to send this vid to my friend, she will love it too.

Nonie

First of all, I think you're simply adorable! :grin: And I can't stop h8ing you for how much hair you have. It looks so healthy! I'll have to watch entire vid when I'm home. Had to skip a few times coz I can't watch freely now. Will be taking notes, idol-mine! :yep:

anon123

Your hair makes me want to hurt somebody, it is so pretty!

Neat video, I LOVED the puffs and that crocheted/knitted top you were wearing. I'm going to send this vid to my friend, she will love it too.

Thank you, I crocheted that top. :grin: self-promo: I wrote the pattern, too, and it's available for free just seach "shrug springs eternal".

Thanks again, ladies.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Your hair is such an inspiration to me.:cup: I am determined now more than ever to grow my natural hair long and healthy!:yep:

naturalgurl

I'm still watching but came to say, wow you are really pretty on video. Looks like you were a little worried about your "girls" popping out of your robe.:lachen: You have A LOT of hair my sista' and I love the body. My hair has NO BODY and I hate that! Anyway, I loved the sweater with the black pin to close it. I bet you are so creative and fly, you would definitely be one of my girls!