Need Help with Wrap Lotions...

pebbles

Hi guys,

I have a question for those who wrap their hair. What lotion do you use? I did a search looking for any information on recommended wrap lotions but didn't find what I was looking for. I'm not very good at wrapping my hair and am still learning how to do it. Can anyone recommend something for me to try? Also, when you are taking down the wrap, how do you do it? I used a wrap lotion from K-7 with regular hold and I found it became really hard and my hair was hard to unwrap. /images/graemlins/confused.gif Do you have to brush it out? Any advice would be really appreciated. /images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="black"> </font color> <font color="purple"> </font color> <font color="black"> </font color>

I use lottabody by revlon. Its a purple liquid and concentrated. I dilute it more than the instructions say however. It works well but I am looking for another one too.

I like Lottabody too. I tried the wrap and Tap (in a blue and white bottle) I didn't like it as much. I've heard good things about the black n sassy setting lotion too.

i have the KeraCare Wrap-Set Foam. it's alot lighter than the Lottabody, but i haven't used it to wrap wet though. i lose too much hair that way.

adrienne

I use Lottabody 'Cream'(not the lotion) for wrapping and setting. It also doesn't make my hair hard.

I love the Lottabody cream. I get done quicker with it, compared to their liquid stuff. I get good results with it too. It leaves my hair straight and I don't have to worry about my hair curling back up, unless water hits it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I also like KeraCare Foaming Wrap Lotion. It doesn't leave my hair hard and "crunchy" like others I've tried.

I like to use Fabulaxer Styling lotion, Break-thru Protection foam, Opimum Care Setting and Wrap Lotion, and Optimum Leave-in Conditioner. None of these products leave my hair feeling hard or crunchy. When I had that problem with other wrap lotions I apply a little hair oil/cream in my hands, rub them together then apply it to my wrap making sure that to go in the direction of the wrap. Spraying your hair with some oil sheen is a good alternative too.

Back