NATURALS - TWA to SL - Styles (I need your help!)

LongHairNWaiting

Ladies, My LHCF Sistahs...I need your help!

I am proud to say that I am 10 months post my BC. I have been wearing wash~n~go's for too long now. Though I love the convenience of it all, I am about over it (until summer hits...lol) Love the fresh cool air on my scalp after a fresh wash\co-wash during the summer months.

Nevertheless, I've tried some styles and they have "flooped" on me..lol (Or I am just bad at creating them..lol) I don't like alot of manipulation (is what I've learned about myself and this natural thang) -- but I would like to try something new. Today, I am wearing my hair COMPLETELY pulled back and pinned. That tells me that I have gain plenty of growth!

Some of you ladies are like MAGIC with theses hairstyles that you are wearing, and I must admit that I am ready to walk in your shadows to duplicate my own.

Please share with me your "pinned up" natural hair styles. Now I am an EXPERT at braids, but right now I am trying to stay away from them. I am a beginner at TWIST -- so work with a sistah in training...lol :grin:

But forget all of that...SHOW ME YOUR BEST "TWIST\CURVE\PINNED\TOPSY~TURVY" STYLES...PLEEEEZZZEEEEE...

Thankyouverymuch
LHNW

Last edited:
Back