NATURALS: May I see PICS of TWISTS done on *WET* Hair only???

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I would like to see pictures of two strand twists done on wet natural hair. I would like to see side views and front views and maybe even top views of your twists to get a better idea of how your twists are parted and how the twists frame your face (and if your hair is longer than APL, please post some pics of wet twists done on your hair when it was shorter in length).

See, I would like to grow my hair out with twists, and I'm kinda' tired of blowdrying or stretching my hair out to do twists on dry hair. I would like the ease of just twisting my hair right after washing, but at the same time, I want them to look cute, nice & neat, and to be flattering to my face.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I usually do mine one wet hair b/c the shrink up sooo much when done wet, but I do have a few pictures...let me go get em for you :grin:

I only part the front neatly, the rest is finger parted. HTH

l_d63c7f31ab559c52a2a2291e28cbadab.jpg

l_2cbafb48eb2f5f5534ab84fd934391a0.jpg

l_24efb23c3cc520cc375b1fbb419fce6d.jpg

Thanks Ladykpnyc! Your twists have a nice length after twisting on wet hair. Very nicely done!

This was two years ago when I was taking a trip to DR - so excuse the facial expression...it was hot!!

The third one is from 2004.

Attachments

• Twisted color2.jpg
    Twisted color2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 54
  • twists Jun.jpg
    twists Jun.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 57
  • godmom.JPG
    godmom.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 49
very nice pics Eclass215! I especially like how you have your twists styled in the third pic!

These are old, but here are mine:

My1sttwists003-vi.jpg

My1sttwists005-vi.jpg

And here's a pic of my hair when someone else twisted it wet (and bothered to part my hair :look:):

otkiandAOTandATOprobatepics010-vi.jpg

I love twists, I just started doing them in my DD's hair, having a little trouble controlling frizz, however I love doing them on her,

SEMO, these are very beautiful, shiny twists......what products did you use?
Thanks for compliment. :) I did these a long time ago so I'm not 100% on what I used. But for the first ones I believe I used Garnier Fructis curl and shine leave-in cream and coconut oil (for the shine). In the second set of twists I probably used the same thing, except I also used Fantasia Sparkelites gel (to help keep the twists from unraveling), which is probably why the 2nd twists are less puffy.

I haven't done wet twists in awhile but here are some pics. I only have shots of the top and the second one is the top of the back. I only finger part, including the part in the front. My hair has been parted there so much that it's pretty easy.

Attachments

• DSC01839.jpg
    DSC01839.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01840.jpg
    DSC01840.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 13
Here is an old pic from my fotki, My hair was about 7-7.5 inches at this point. Mine aren't neat at all because I just do twistouts.

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 26
Back