MSM pills or powdered?

Tamrin

unapologetic
I started taking the powdered MSM (a form of sulfur) for one week for hair growth and better skin.
I have heard good reviews about MSM and I use to take it as a pill before but did not see much effect.

For the past week I have been taking in powdered for in my drinks 1 teaspoon worth I'm loving the results with my skin. I'm giving my hair a few weeks then I will report back. This is the one I have been taking

fl-msm4ozpowder.jpg

Anyone have any reviews from using MSM for hair growth?

Last edited:
when im done with my pills, im buying powder to mix in my drinks...what does it do for your skin?

@Tamrin
That is the exact same brand I take but in pill form ~ 1000 mg capsules. I've been taking this brand for 2 months now, I haven't done a length check since August 27th and I won't do another check till February.

I'm not really a hairy person but my other body hair seems to grow pretty fast. Right now I can't say just how much this MSM increased my growth rate but I will say that my nails have been growing extremely fast :) My skin seems to stay pretty clear, but I take other supplements and drink lots of water. Where did you buy the loose powder from?

@Tamrin
That is the exact same brand I take but in pill form ~ 1000 mg capsules. I've been taking this brand for 2 months now, I haven't done a length check since August 27th and I won't do another check till February.

I'm not really a hairy person but my other body hair seems to grow pretty fast. Right now I can't say just how much this MSM increased my growth rate but I will say that my nails have been growing extremely fast :) My skin seems to stay pretty clear, but I take other supplements and drink lots of water. Where did you buy the loose powder from?

My nails are growing fast as well. I bought it at Vitamin Shoppe for 10 dollars. it has 96 servings in this little container and not like the big ones that may have lots of metals in it.

I had about 1 inch of hair growth last moth due to MSM. I like the liquid formula (same brand). My skin is glowing, scars have flattened, nails growing. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I have all three formula's, liquid, powder and pills.

I like Trimedica because it comes from a plant source and it's not synthetic or mixed with other harmful substances.

I take it with grapejuice because it carries it directly to your blood stream.

I had about 1 inch of hair growth last moth due to MSM. I like the liquid formula (same brand). My skin is glowing, scars have flattened, nails growing. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I have all three formula's, liquid, powder and pills.

I like Trimedica because it comes from a plant source and it's not synthetic or mixed with other harmful substances.

I take it with grapejuice because it carries it directly to your blood stream.

I was going to buy the other brand cause it was more but I decided to go quality over quantity. Do you have any side effects? I have had none so far.

Back