Moisturizing/Protecting my ends.....

mrspgh95

Well..I have a question that I hope the hair gurus on this forum can help me out with...

How can I keep my ends moisturized...especially since I'm wearing it "out" alot. With my braid out...my ends got dry pretty quick..I drenched it today in Pantene Leave In Conditioner (the Rosemary/Lemonseed-kind) and Coconut Oil. It has a "wet look" to it..but it is moisturized. I want to make sure that my ends stay moisturized all the time.

Can anyone give me any more advice on how to keep them moist so they don't break off. How can I do that and keep my hair from shedding at the same time?

Thanks all.....:yawn:

i wear my hair out everyday and i use a butter and seal with oil or carols daughter hair balm.

Jane Carter Nourish and Shine. I wore my hair out the last 5 days and I was AMAZED, you hear me? AMAZED at how good my ends were.

i do protective styling but what i try to do is either before i go to bed spray my ends with a rosewater/glycerin mix and then add my castor oil to the ends or add my castor oil to the ends of my twists in the morning. I need to be more consistent with it though

HTH

Back