Mindy Mcknight of Cute Girls Hairstyle is on Katie

Subscribe

Katie said "Thank goodness braids are in style".:roll eyes:

She started her channel in 2009. She has over 2 million subscribers and her husband was able to quit his job and now he manages her channel. She has posted about 250 videos.

She got a call from the lead hairstylist for the Hunger Games. They flew her and her family to be on set for some of the filming of the Hunger Games.

She has no formal training and just practiced on her girls. She is showing Katie how to braid hair.

Katie says Mindy channel is a wonderful thing!

Just thought I would share......

ETA: So we are aware of the benefits of possibly having a youtube channel and how certain braid styles are now being accepted by others.:look:

I had a similar question - who's Mindy?

Mindy from Cute Girl Hairstyles. They're one of the biggest hair channels on YouTube. She has a family of all girls and she uses them as her models and does fun, cute, age appropriate hairstyles. Please note they are white. I know how y'all are :lol:

McFam.jpg

(old photo)

Again. I posted this for those who are on the fence about starting a YT channel. Also, for those with a YT channel the opportunities that may come your way (talk shows)

Katie said "Thank goodness braids are in style".:roll eyes:

She started her channel in 2009. She has over 2 million subscribers and her husband was able to quit his job and now he manages her channel. She has posted about 250 videos.

She got a call from the lead hairstylist for the Hunger Games. They flew her and her family to be on set for some of the filming of the Hunger Games.

She has no formal training and just practiced on her girls. She is showing Katie how to braid hair.

Katie says Mindy channel is a wonderful thing!

Just thought I would share......

ETA: So we are aware of the benefits of possibly having a youtube channel and how certain braid styles are now being accepted by others.:look:

Back