milstan feather flat iron

Lilmama1011

Watch "Natural Hair Straightening with the use of the Milstan Feather Flat Iron." on YouTube
Natural Hair Straightening with the use of the Milstan Feather Flat Iron.: https://youtu.be/uCZpM0S7jEw

Idk whether this was posted for obvious reasons, but this looks cool. I would like to see it on kinkier hair, off to look for more videos on it. I would also want to know the temp it gets

It's a flatiron that is used in an oven. It's uncontrolled heat. So there isn't a set temperature it gets to. The longer you leave it in the oven, the hotter it gets. Oven pressing combs, bumpers, curlers, flatirons have been used on black hair for a long time, I don't see why it wouldn't be as effective on kinkier hair like any of the other oven type tools.

It's a flatiron that is used in an oven. It's uncontrolled heat. So there isn't a set temperature it gets to. The longer you leave it in the oven, the hotter it gets. Oven pressing combs, bumpers, curlers, flatirons have been used on black hair for a long time, I don't see why it wouldn't be as effective on kinkier hair like any of the other oven type tools.

ManeStreet some of people's hair don't get as straight with certain heating tools and I wanted to see how many passes it would take. I was thinking that with the stove as well that it will continue to heat but with all this new technology and different metals they might have something to stop it from getting a certain temperature built in.

Oh it's a marcel iron. Have you used those in school? I hate those things! But I don't know what is a good plug in curling iron that is small? I don't like them since I have little kid hands and they are hard for me to handle. Q

I was interested in this too. But, I would definitely invest in a heat tester to insure even, safe temps. I am not a fan of flat irons so this definitely caught my attention.

Oh it's a marcel iron. Have you used those in school? I hate those things! But I don't know what is a good plug in curling iron that is small? I don't like them since I have little kid hands and they are hard for me to handle. Q

We have only used the hot combs, I hate those things

Back