Megatek user's when did you start noticing your hair shedding

Brownsugababy

Hey everybody! I'm a lurker on here and have been so for quite a while now! I just started using Megatek about a week ago ! After seeing so many amazing progress pics I decided to try it for myself and it seems as if I'm already experiencing shedding ! Has anyone else experienced this after only a week or two of using Megatak? I've been only applying it to my scalp and I'm taking garlic tablets daily.

So far I'm willing to put up with the shedding because my new growth already seems to be coming in faster and thicker!:grin: Is that really possible after only a week of use or am I just imaging it? LOL

Last edited:
I started taking garlic a week or two before I started my MT, so I never saw increased shedding.

I haven't had more than the usual shedding as far as I can tell(I take garlic supplements twice a day). It does seem like my hair is growing, though. I've noticed that my roots are much more wavy than they were when I started the MT a week and a half ago. I hope that's not wishful thinking, but I think I might have to touchup in a couple of weeks if it keeps up (hope, hope!).

I started experiencing shedding 1 week after I stopped taking garlic supplements. I got lazy. I applied a mix of garlic poweder and EVOO to my scalp pre co-wash and the shedding stopped immediately.

I saw it almost immediately...i just started back with the MT and i added garlic supplements to my vit regimen and im still shedding although not quite as much as before.

I started taking garlic a week or two before I started my MT, so I never saw increased shedding.
I think I might have started taking garlic pills about 2 weeks prior to starting the MT. The MT never caused ANY shedding until just this week when I started using it more often. But then again I just started using LR more this week so...:perplexed
Anyway,
I'm just going to up the garlic. Cause I can't leave the MT alone. Not when it's working so well.:nono:

I don't remember when my hair first started shedding but I was baffled because my hair was getting thicker in spite of the shedding.

Now I've scaled way back on my MT usage and just use it as a treatment. Five minutes on my hair after I wash and then I rinse it out. That's it.

My shedding only lasted about 2 weeks. I use both OCT and MT and don't experience any shedding.

I call the shedding from these products 'good shedding'. It's like when you start an internal body cleansing and experience breakouts and 'the runs'. Your body is ridding itself of all the toxins. The end result is better!:yep:

Back