lustrasilk shea butter cholesterol conditioner ingredients?

youwillrise

i was interested in the silk elements cholesterol because i saw a lot of people raving about it...buuuuut...i also read a lot of raves for the lustrasilk shea AND that it's the only cholesterol that people have found that doesnt contain mineral oil or petroleum.

can any of you lustrasilk shea butter lovers share the ingredients of this with me?

i was also reading through a post about the product just now about forumla changes and stuff...some of you mentioned that the lustrasilk in the bottle is the same as the old lustrasilk that was in the jar...and that the jar forumla is now different...should i go with the bottled forumla still? or have the fixed things in the jar? ha.

i'm really trying to find GOOD, CHEAP products haha

I like the lustrasilk shea butter conditioner but sometimes it does the opposite and dries my hair out :perplexed. I use the one in a jar...

Ingredients: Water, Stearamidopropyl, Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Shea butter MangoSeed Butter, Cholesterol, Soybean Oil, Safflower Oil,Wheat GermOil, aloe VeraExtract, Fragrance, Vitamin E, Methyl Paraben Propyl Paraben, Phosphoric Acid Sodium Chloride DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Yellow #5, Yellow #6

Good cheap products are hard to find! im having the same problem

Back