Lurker Curlformer Review

Most of you (if not all) do not know me, but I really wanted to share anyway :) . So after seeing the great results from another naptural sister I had to try them. Although I am texturized now, my hair sure doesn't look it LOL! So here are my results. I suck at taking pics... sorry.

Here are pics of my wet hair
CIMG1407-vi.jpg

Pics of my hair airdried with only olive oil
CIMG1444-vi.jpg

Curlformer results
CIMG1477-vi.jpg

Mind you this is after church... and yes I'm a shoutin sista! LOL I've already seperated the curls here.
CIMG1478-vi.jpg

CIMG1479-vi.jpg

I used Silk Elements Foam Styling Lotion and before I seperated the curls I ran some Olive Oil thru my hair.

Gorgeous results!!!

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!

OK that's IT!

I'm racing out the door to Sally's with my 15% coupon and credit card in hand! :cowgirl:

Beautiful results!!!!

I definitely want to get some Curlformers...sisters w/ all textures regardless of whether they are natural, texlaxed & relaxed seem to have great success w/ them...

Really really pretty! :grin: I like.

How do I get my hands on the 15% coupon?

I have the discount card... I've been trying not to buy anything for a while... I feel weak!!!

Your hair looks great. Which sized curlformers did you use? How did the curls hold up the next day?

Lys

Here are pics of my wet hair
CIMG1407-vi.jpg

Pics of my hair airdried with only olive oil

Curlformer results
CIMG1477-vi.jpg

Mind you this is after church... and yes I'm a shoutin sista! LOL I've already seperated the curls here.
CIMG1478-vi.jpg

CIMG1479-vi.jpg

I used Silk Elements Foam Styling Lotion and before I seperated the curls I ran some Olive Oil thru my hair.

:yep: Awesome results!!! Love it!! :grin: :grin:

:wallbash:I am getting impatient with Sallys!! I need two more bags of the Long & Wide to do my whole head.

Your curls are beautiful!!:grin:

I wanted to wait until I was a couple more weeks post my relaxer to invest in these to help me with my stretching, but with all of these geourgeous results I might be heading over to Sally's a little sooner than expected.

Your hair looks great. Which sized curlformers did you use? How did the curls hold up the next day?

Lys

Hi :wave:, I bought the kit with the 40 long & wide and 6 short and wide. I used every single one of them LOL. The curls were a lil frizzy the next day, but I'm a sweaty sleeper :look:. The curls were still intact just frizzy. I just wore a scarf like a headband, covering my roots, with my hair hangin out the back and threw on some hoops :).

Back