Looking for a product like Aubrey Organics GPB

LaNecia

Hey ladies, I'm looking for a product similar to Aubrey Organics GPB without the fragrance!

Do any of you ladies know of such a product?

TIA

LaNecia

Keraphix huh? Hmmm, I have an almost empty bottle of that I could try mixing up...

Thanks GN1G!

Any others? C'mon, where my mixologists at?!!

LaNecia

Thanks VDW! I like the smell too but I'm mixing the GPB with Shea Butter and Jojoba oil for a very nice blend. You can add fragrance and I'd prefer not to be so limited in my fragrances because of the base fragrance with the GPB. The Lavendar does go well with it though.

VinDieselsWifey

i don't know any conditioners that have very mild scents. i also like Jason Tall Grass protein con & Jason Damage Control con, but they have pretty strong smells.

Missi

VinDieselsWifey said:
i like the smell of GPB. i've heard that Giovanni's Magnetic con & reconstructor con are pretty good.

I was gonna suggest the samething from the Giovanni line if u wanted to keep it in the organic family

LaNecia

Thanks ladies for the recommendations. I'm going to take a look at the Giovanni's and I think I have a small amount of Keraphix in one of these cabinets! :look:

scribblescrabble2

AO Swimmer's Conditioner is similar and it smells like almonds. I tried it after the AO website called it the vegan version of GPB. I like it alot.