'Lan Lay' Lanolin Oil

trinidarkie1

Has anyone ever heard of or used this product?
My mother used this on me from birth till we couldnt find the product in stores anymore.
It was sold in a transparent green plastic bottle.

I found one article on it http://www.exodusnews.com/HEALTH/Health008.htm

If anyone knows of this product and where I can find it, please let me know.
This is a great product for the hair, and skin as well.
I had thick thick black long hair growing up and this kept my hair well moisturized and kept it growing.
You can mix this with your olive oils etc, so it can last longer.

Let's get this product back!

LaNecia

Wow!! This is an oldie but goodie! My mom used this on me some X many years ago while in Elementary & JR high school, it was REALY good on the hair! We used to buy it at Sav-Ons. After a while they stopped carrying it on th shelves and we had to order it, since then, I've not seen it anywhere. :(

The bottle was a clear hunter green color with white writing.

ETA: You can find pure lanolin oil in stores like Henry's and Whole Foods, though it's a different manufacturerer. FNWL has it but all of their quantities are outof stock right now.

Last edited:

trinidarkie1

VWVixxen said:
Wow!! This is an oldie but goodie! My mom used this on me some X many years ago while in Elementary & JR high school, it was REALY good on the hair! We used to buy it at Sav-Ons. After a while they stopped carrying it on th shelves and we had to order it, since then, I've not seen it anywhere. :(

The bottle was a clear hunter green color with white writing.

ETA: You can find pure lanolin oil in stores like Henry's and Whole Foods, though it's a different manufacturerer. FNWL has it but all of their quantities are outof stock right now.

yes that's it!
Whole Foods it is AGAIN.
We used it straight on the scalp though, I never had to dilute it.
Maybe I can put it with my MTG?!

trinidarkie1

:lol: that is the same site that I found yesterday.
They have a ton of oils as well, oils that I didnt even know existed.
Has anyone ever used that site before?

LANLAY

Lanlay Lanolin available now!

Hi there, i've got exciting news for those of you seeking out the Lanlay lanolin products! I have just become a distributor for the Lanlay line and i'm in the process of launching an online store featuring these great products. The site should be up and running shortly, I will be sure to let you know as soon as it is launched.

If you would like to purchase from me prior to this please do not hesitate to contact me as I have inventory available. My contact information is [email protected]

Thank-you,
Colleen

naturalgurl

Re: Lanlay Lanolin available now!

Hi there, i've got exciting news for those of you seeking out the Lanlay lanolin products! I have just become a distributor for the Lanlay line and i'm in the process of launching an online store featuring these great products. The site should be up and running shortly, I will be sure to let you know as soon as it is launched.

If you would like to purchase from me prior to this please do not hesitate to contact me as I have inventory available. My contact information is [email protected]

Thank-you,
Colleen

Well what do you know? Did someone turn on the "lan lay" light(like the bat light for Batman)? Now that's weird...

LANLAY

yes, the light has been turned on!
There is a great history to this company/product.
I have come to discover these amazing products on my own while visiting another country.
Company & products have been around since 1936.
Products are not "NEW" to market place, therefore already have a proven history of successful results for many years.
I will be posting the website for purchasing product within 1 week, otherwise if you have any further questions on interest, please feel free to email me.
Colleen
[email protected]

LANLAY

Lanlay Replenishing Oil E complex has other ingredients in addition to the lanolin (derived from sheep wool)
Because this product does include one of the "key ingredients" USP grade lanolin, it penetrates and allows your skin to absorb nutrients more easily.
I can send you more detailed information regarding this product if you like.
Also note that the website lanlayus.com will be operational in very near future to review LANLAY products and more detailed information.
Thank-you for your interest
Lanlay, Colleen