ladies with relaxed brastrap or longer 4a/4b hair

I just want to get an idea of what you ladies are using and how long it took you to get from shoulder to brastrap or longer lengths. Which products did you find that helped you the most(shampoo, conditioners, oils, regimens, ect). I use Motions shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, and I dont wear protective styles unless it braid or twist outs. Ive been seeing some of you hair pics and Im so inspired by them. Thanks
smile.gif

For years my hair wouldn't grow past my shoulders. It would just break and break (blonde color made it worst) Last year I started using All kinds of Pantene products and only sticking to revlon relaxers. Now my hair is thick and finally an inch or two from being half way down my back. It makes me feel alot more confident and people are always asking is that a weave? who does your hair? It's all me just wash every 2 days with pantene shampoo and conditioner blow dry (setting lotion, wrapping all make my hair break) flat iron and i'm done. NO GREASE, NO GELS, NO OIL, LEAVES YOUR HAIR LIGHT AND LESS BUILD UP GOOD FOR THOSE HOT MONTHS

Back