Ladies who love hair toys.....come on in

IMFOCSD

Hi everyone, :wave:

I have found a new love, PROTECTIVE STYLING and I love hair accessories. I was doing a search for hair clips and other hair toys and discovered a website that has some beautiful hair accessories. I hope this has not been posted before but if it has I appologize.;)

http://www.longhairgirl.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_23
This link has some beautiful banana clips They are a bit pricy but they are so cute. :yep:

http://www.longhairgirl.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5
This one has some banana barrettes and they are my favorite accessory right now.

They have lots more I just wanted to give a little preview. :)

Last edited:
senimoni said:
The links nor the picture work.

Hi Senimoni,

I just clicked on the link and it shows different accessories other than what I thought would show but you can still look and see their other accessories.

Hi Sweetcoco, I am one of your accessory sorors! I LOVE cute hair toys! Look in my journal, I have sites saved that will make you go broke shopping for hair toys...too many sites to place in a reply.

Softresses

Last edited:
Softresses said:
Hi Sweetcoco, I one of your accessory sorors! I LOVE cute hair toys! Look in my journal, I have sites saved that will make you go broke shopping for hair toys...too many sites to place in a reply.

Softresses

Thanks Softresses,

I was never really into hair toys until I realized my hair is now long enough to do nice updos and I am so excited! :grin:

Off to visit your journal.:)

Divine Inspiration said:
Wow, those are really pretty. I LOOOOOVE hair accessories. They can spice up even the most boring of styles. Thanks for the link!

You are very welcome and yes I really agree with you. :yep:

Gotcha....

Most of those look a little to decorated for my taste....I'm sorta low key BUT I did see a couple I like.

Thanks

sweetcoco said:
Thanks Softresses,

I was never really into hair toys until I realized my hair is now long enough to do nice updos and I am so excited! :grin:

Off to visit your journal.:)

Be careful girl, don't hurt yourself. It is so easy to get hooked on them.:lol:
Over the years I have built up a collection. I love the (real) Ficcare clips,, the better knock offs of them and the wide toothed French combs. My everyday styles are usually with the Ficcares or with the barrettes with hhe sticks through them. All are very safe for your hair.

Softresses

Softresses said:
Be careful girl, don't hurt yourself. It is so easy to get hooked on them.:lol:
Over the years I have built up a collection. I love the (real) Ficcare clips,, the better knock offs of them and the wide toothed French combs. My everyday styles are usually with the Ficcares or with the barrettes with hhe sticks through them. All are very safe for your hair.

Softresses

:yep: I am hooked already and this is only my third time putting my hair in a updo. There are so many hair accessories to choose from. I know your hair looks so nice them. :)

Back