Knottyaaverage: SAFEST COLORING PRODUCT AND MAINTENENCE...

knottyaaverage

i have sandy brown hair, not sandy blonde like nicole richie's original color, and i'm thinking about lightening the front. about as much or less of a chinese bang (if any of u know what that looks like it's the thick blunt bangs) i'm curious as to what kind of coloring product could i use that would be the least damaging, what methods should i use for upkeep, and if you have any warnings before i go through with this. also has anyone used sun-in before? i hear it's all natural, but that it's like putting lemons in ur hair and the color probably wont show. thanx ;)

BrooklynSouth

knottyaaverage said:
i have sandy brown hair, not sandy blonde like nicole richie's original color, and i'm thinking about lightening the front. about as much or less of a chinese bang (if any of u know what that looks like it's the thick blunt bangs) i'm curious as to what kind of coloring product could i use that would be the least damaging, what methods should i use for upkeep, and if you have any warnings before i go through with this. also has anyone used sun-in before? i hear it's all natural, but that it's like putting lemons in ur hair and the color probably wont show. thanx ;)

Knotty, I pray some responses come because I used CLAIROL BEAUTIFUL and a few days later, the silver is shining through again {probably my oils}. I refuse to go permanent color..last permanent I used was GARNIER NUTRISSE with useless avocado..BIG BOO-BOO...broken hair. I want that loooooong lasting color ALSO BUT IN BLACK.

knottyaaverage

so clairol is not a dye? i thought all color was permanent. u know i'm just so lost :confused: anywhoo, my friend dyed her hair a light brown and she said her hair broke off really bad. i haven't seen her real hair since last august. i just want part of the front a lighter brown. something funky, classy, noticable and most certainly SAFE! HEEEEEEEEEEEELLPPP!