Just a few questions about Adore

Kamilla16

What shades in Adore semi-perm hair color have you tried and enjoyed? Oh!! and how long does the color REALLY last?

I am very excited to try out ADORE. Also isn't this a rinse?

Thanks
nuts.gif

I really liked Yellow, Genger and Cajun Spice. The color lasts about 6 washes on my hair. It is a rinse - which means it will only deposit color, it won't make it lighter.
smile.gif

The Yellow was too punch up a very light blond I was rockin' for a while...but my hair was quite light then. I'd probably use it now to give my hair a gold tone - if I was looking for one. It's comparable to Honey Wheat Sebastian - a pale blond without much of a golden undertone. A real straight yellow.

The Cajun Spice is nice - it's a deeper reddish auburn color. On brown hair it'd probably give a nice auburn tint.
smile.gif

Tracy,

If I wanted my hair to have a kind of sandy color (think Vanessa Williams, Queen Latifah) would one of the Adore rinses help me on this and which color? I know they can't actually lighten my hair, but I'm thinking just the hint of deposit only color would give me the desired result.

I would say the Yellow...but without lightening it you may not see it. Your hair is pretty dark from what I can tell.

When I wanted my hair to have the Vanessa Williams feel (and she's exactly who I had in mind when I put in the Yellow) I used the Yellow.

You might get similar results - or as close as you'll come without dying it - by using a pale brown rinse. So you have a sandy tint. I'll look at the Adore colors next time I go and tell you which. I know in Sebastian the color would be Golden Walnut. Not so sure about Adore.

Wait! I wanna be excited too! Whatcha gonna do?
trampoline.gif
grin.gif

Or we just excited about me checking out Adore colors...I cna be excited about that too!
trampoline.gif
See?
laugh.gif

LOL! Girl, I'm excited about the prospect of getting a sandy-colored tint to my hair, after you give me the 411 on which color might be the best for that
up.gif

Here's some more excitement:
trampoline.gif

Thanks tracy, I think I will give cajun spice a try, since my hair is med. brown. I'll let you know how it works out!

I have dark brown/off black hair I tried the copper adore rinse, it didn't show up at all, not even in the sun. Does anyone know which colour would show even just a little besides black?

The same thing happened to me with the copper shade. I would like to try a shade that would show even a little bit in my hair.

Back