Is your hair touchable?

Tara

I know we all do things to protect our ends, baggie, oils, sprays, etc.

But when you wear your hair out, is it touchable?

Mine can be unless I put a lot product in it for definition, then it "looks" cute but is crunchy....sigh

What do you do for touchable hair.

When you wear it curly/natural

or when you wear it straight?

Relaxed ladies answer this too!! Because at some point if I ever decide to flat iron, I want my hair to be healthy and shiney looking, but NOT oily feeling!!

Well, I love wearing my hair in a wavy "braidout" style. And when I do it, I first make sure my hair is clean, and then I let it dry while back in a pony tail to make it smoother. Then, I spritz it with 1 part dove conditioner (for damanged/dry hair) and 3 to 4 parts distilled water, then I put it into somewhat small braids and go to bed. The next day, I will take the braids out and then spray on an oil sheen to give it a gloss but not to make it greasy...I HATE greasy!!!! This not only makes it extremely soft and touchable, because I let it dry straight first, it tends to give it more length then when I braid it when it's really wet. My waves are deep but not so deep that there's no length to my hair. You can check out my pics...I have some with it like this. Just be sure not to use too much conditioner...if you do, it may not look too shiny.

HTH

Cybra,

Just viewed you picks - they're gorgeous!
grin.gif
What's your hair type and how long have you been going natural???

My hair is quite touchable thanks to Loreal Smooth Intense serum.My bf loves touching it.

My hair is always touchable because the only oil I have been using lately is jojoba and I put that on my scalp and let it migrate to my hair or just put about a quarter amount in my hands and rub it in my hair. I don't use any grease and to moisturize I use Elucence MB or my Phyto 9 which both give my hair moisture and allow it to be touchable.
smile.gif

Yes, I believe so. Especially since I began to use weekly moisturizing treatments, to oil my ends regularly, and to wet roller set.

northernbelle

It is always touchable. I don't use too much oil, because I don't like my hair to be greasy and weighed down. I like to let it flow!

My b/f loves to touch it and she says that it's soft. Strangers have stopped in the street to touch it. I guess I'll have to say that it's touchable
smile.gif

Deep conditioning and constant moisturizing leave my hair touchably soft. I wear my hair open and curly (it's not long enough yet to start doing protective styles). I mist my hair with leave-in or distilled water whenever it feels dry. It usually does the trick.

My hair is very touchable when I use Nacidit Olive Oil Cream conditioner and put a little in a spray bottle with some water and use it as a leave-in. My hair is wonderfully soft, even if I use a styling foam.
lick.gif

Back