Is there a major difference between MT and Neutral Protein Filler?

yardyspice

Besides the price? I have both and I've experimented using both of them on my hair and I don't see a major difference in the way my hair felt. I mixed the NPF with a cheapie conditioner and left it on for about 10 mins and the MT I left on for the length of my shower which was about 5 mins. Has anyone used the NFP on their hair and seen MT-like results?

Even the ingredients aren't that different but if I am way off base here please LHCF-lifers enlighten me. I've put the ingredients for both below:

Neutral Protein Filler:

Ingredients:
Aqua, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Wheat Oligosaccharides, Keratin Amino Acids, Aloe Barbadensis, Humullus Lupulus(hops), Urfica Dioica(nettle), 1, 3, Bix(Hydroxymethyl)5, 5 Dimethylimidazolidine-2, 4Dione, Methyl ester 4 Hydrozxybenzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Polysorbate-20, Parfum.

Mega Tek:

Ingredients: Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stear-ate, peg 100 stearate, marine protein, peg 40, panthenal, dimethicone copolyol, magnesium citrate, allantoin, amino acids, methylparaben, mucopolysaccharides, propylparaben, imidazol-idinyl urea, fragrance

Attachments

• showimage.jpg
    showimage.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
Back