Interesting Products...Has anyone tried it?

Cayenne0622

I tried to post this earlier.

Sounds like good stuff but kind of pricey. Has anyone heard of or tried these products. I'm a little tempted to try the thickening products since i have fine hair.
Here is the site:
http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/hair-thicker/thicker-hair-steps.html

Here the ingredients for their ACV Rinse.

Organic apple cider vinegar, Aloe Vera,Purified
water, organic nettle extract, organic horsetail
extract, organic rosemary extract, organic
burdock extract, organic sage extract,
honeysuckle extract, sweet orange essential
oil, organic lemon essential oil, natural gum.

That has to be the most beautifully designed website I've ever seen!:yep: It is expensive but if it works..... Did you see any sample packs? Still searching. I want to try everything:grin:

That has to be the most beautifully designed website I've ever seen!:yep: It is expensive but if it works..... Did you see any sample packs? Still searching. I want to try everything:grin:

I haven't seen any sample packs but the stuff sounds so good. I have a lot of those essential oils already so I think I'm going to just mix them in with my conditioner on wash day and see what happens from there. If I can sell some of my current product junky stash then I won't feel so bad splurging for a couple of these products.

Those are some great ingredients. I'm trying so hard to avoid clicking on that link........

I noticed they have specific products for "African American - Black Hair" - on the menu on the right. Ingredients look good.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to tap into anyone's pjism. lol Sorry. hahaha Just sounds good though.

Lmao@ the one star. hahaha {sounding sad} I ain't nevah done nuthin to nobody!!! :lachen:

Have not heard of the products. They look very interesting and promising based on the ingredients. Sounds like they took a page from LHCF on some of the items they are promoting. I hope they do get in there and fix the typos and sentence structuring. There are a lot of them.

Here are some of them.

The vinegar rinse helps to further condition your hair’s roots and follicles
as well as your scalp. Our vinegar rinse is infused with essential oils that
help to heal scalp conditions and prepares your hair to receive the
maximum benefits from further steps. It helps your scalp and hair
breathe and even start to repair itself.
Is not a necesary product to your hair rutine, but can make a big
diference when you want to see reslots from your thicker hair products

Scalp Massage Treatment: Stimulating Scalp Massage Oil
We need open the follicules and scalp pores with a naural oil, to let
penetrarte inside the rooth of the hair and let btreath the hair and recive the
nutrients to promote thicker hair, this oil can be used dry & normal

I wish them all the best on their product line.

Last edited:
How do the products penetrate the cuticle? ACV is the first step. ACV closes the cuticle. I am confused. I am guessing it is a foreign company with the spelling and grammar errors.

Back