In need of a SUPER light moisturizer...

...preferably a spray. Every moisturizer I have now does nothing but sit on top of my hair and weigh it down. The only part of my hair that needs extreme moisture are the ends. Does anyone know of a super light moisturizer??

I have the Dove Spray. It is light, just don't spray to much or it will leave your hair wet.

UBH Dew Spray Moisturizer is light. It was actually too light for me. I'd probably try Dove first. You have order Dew online and it's probably more expensive, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

Keep in mind that some of these sprays contain protein (I'm pointing this out in case this made a difference to you.) The Dove spray moisturizer does have protein, whereas, the UBH Dew spray doesn't.

When I was relaxed I used to use Ion's leave in condtioner spray. I would mist my hair several times throughout the day. The mist is very fine and didnt cause my hair to frizz up. You can get it at sally's.

I love Premier's Rehydrant Spray. It is a botanical spray with humectants that pull moisture from the air.

(for horses and human use ...by the makers of Mega Tek ...go to Petmart)

Denim And Leather said:
Keep in mind that some of these sprays contain protein (I'm pointing this out in case this made a difference to you.) The Dove spray moisturizer does have protein, whereas, the UBH Dew spray doesn't.

Good call.

sareca said:
Good call.

Thanks. :)

I overdid it on the protein a couple of weeks back (I started getting breakage), so I had to stop using my protein based products until I got my breakage under control. Now I read the ingredients list on everything, not just the conditioners (because I assumed moisturizers wouldn't contain protein.)

So far I'm loving Profectiv's Damage Free Leave In, the purple one you shake up. It detangles and moisturized very well.

Back